Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England (95621 Views)

Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) / Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) / Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England by Lamasta(m): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
Its only Lala and the man that will get to their destination every other passengers like me will alight through the window as soon as we site the snake man and Lala together grin

1 Like

Re: Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
post=94004617:
Rule 2 to be successful in life : Ignore nonentities cool

Don't play with wetin pass u in life ooo.
Make dem no chop u raw!
Pic below........

Lol that snakes facecheesy
Re: Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England by pairvevpair: 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
VPN is the administration that encourages you to shroud your IP address just to forestall the obscure sources and the weighty traffic. Generally there are different cases for various gadgets. vev pair On the off chance that you are a client of the fire stick, at that point there is no compelling reason to utilize any sort of the program.
Re: Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England by PericomaNwankwo: 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Make sure you stay away from weed because any day you smoke it you'll craze full full, see as cohesion hard you. Making sense is really difficult in your Buharidom.
Re: Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England by Whydonaldtrump(m): 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Are you seeing what am seeing

Our nairaland prophet has been impersonated

This is code red

We will have to delete the fake righteousnesssss8

2 Likes

Re: Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England by Sammy07: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
idtwo:
Can't you see that the individual is not the real righteousness89?
Mods, pls do something, there are too many impostors with monikers similar to righteousness89, let them pick other names and stop spoiling the good works of the original.
These impostors include: righteousness8, righteousness98 and righteoness89 (note the missing'u').
Let's do the right thing pls.

mynd44, lalasticlala, Dominique do something about it

2 Likes

Re: Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England by Chuzoetoh(m): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
Fraud Alert!!! Righteousness 8 is impersonating Righteousness 89 n it's becoming irritating!!! Mods Alert!

3 Likes

Re: Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England by Dandsome: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
if this snake strangles him now he will start calling his village people
Re: Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England by dfrost: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
idtwo:
Dat was actually righteosness89 NOT righteousness89.
Note the difference in spelling.
Terrible people.

Thanks for the correction. Actually I didn't pay heed. It was just amusing to me honestly. Thanks once again. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England by Olatlaccon(m): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
classicfrank4u:
People that are normal in this world are not up to 7
me ,you and 3 others
Re: Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
What he doesn't know is that the snake is more of a threat to him than those he's trying to scare away because it can stangle him without warning with the way it's tied round he's neck.

He clearly got the social distance he craved. Wicket grin
Re: Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England by Robnectar(m): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
Lavisha:
Savage reply fit for a suyaselling basterrd.

lol, away yhu wink
Re: Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England by earnit3: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
Oh
Re: Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England by ymstar(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kenplay:

Actually if you take a deep reflection in the mirrow, you will discover you just describe yourself.
grin
Re: Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England by ymstar(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
[quote author=Franktom247 post=94014646][/quote]
plus me
Re: Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England by ymstar(m): 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
Angelfrost:

They are all impostors!!! Leave them to fight to the last!!! grin
grin this ur comment off me
Re: Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England by superability(m): 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
Honchoslim16:

Goddamn mehn!

The only one we know is Righteousness89,
All of a sudden Righteousness8 sprang up.

They both calling themselves imposters....

The thing funny me o.... Or was it that Righteousness8 wasn't making comment all this years?
Sha na their wahala... To know the real one, check the year each joined... 89 tire everybody so tey one yeye person go create version 8....

PDP and APC strategy is all I see

1 Like

Re: Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England by superability(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Righteosness89:

No it is kuranical grin

Ur yeye dey really smell
Re: Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England by Gbest90(m): 7:02am On Sep 18, 2020
Angelfrost:

They are all impostors!!! Leave them to fight to the last!!! grin
Lol. Gud am bro.
Re: Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England by Honchoslim16(m): 7:42am On Sep 18, 2020
superability:

The thing funny me o.... Or was it that Righteousness8 wasn't making comment all this years?
Sha na their wahala... To know the real one, check the year each joined... 89 tire everybody so tey one yeye person go create version 8....

PDP and APC strategy is all I see

Goddamn mehn!

Really funny.
Re: Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England by Angelfrost(m): 8:06am On Sep 18, 2020
Gbest90:

Lol.
Gud am bro.

Good am chief!!! May this weekend favor your guys with 3 points on the bounce!
Re: Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England by Gbest90(m): 8:23am On Sep 18, 2020
Angelfrost:

Good am chief!!! May this weekend favor your guys with 3 points on the bounce!

Fingers crossed grin
Re: Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteosness89:

Your papa no get sense
fool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React / Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.