Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs (23441 Views)

Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) / Atiku’s Picture Missing As Benue PDP Unveils Campaign Vehicles (photo) / 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by Seventy7kings: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
freeborn02:

You are just saying rubbish. You sound disoriented. Are you sure you won't be the first person to commit suicide?
I repeat, stop getting angry unnecessarily, it can lead to HBP. Heed my warning so you'd still be alive after the Ondo election that you want to kill yourself for. Consider that the last time I mention you, I've tried my best. It's all up to you now. Remain blessed bro cool
Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by freeborn02: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
Seventy7kings:
I repeat, stop getting angry unnecessarily, it can lead to HBP. Heed my warning so you'd still be alive after the Ondo election that you want to kill yourself for. Consider that the last time I mention you, I've tried my best. It's all up to you now. Remain blessed bro cool

And I repeat that you are saying rubbish. Well, I guess that's the best obtainable from a political thug like you. So, I shouldn't be surprised

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu / Ex-Imo Governor, Emeka Ihedioha Resigns From PDP / Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.