Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Read This From The Founder Of FIN (finster) The Secret Group On Facebook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read This From The Founder Of FIN (finster) The Secret Group On Facebook (569 Views)

Alexx Slept With Me Once But It Was Embarrassing” – Fancy Acholonu Rages On, Fin / Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) / Check The Meaning Of Finster The New Trending word on Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This From The Founder Of FIN (finster) The Secret Group On Facebook by Nairablink(m): 7:45am On Sep 17, 2020
BEFORE YOU START A NEW GROUP
Lola Omolola, Global Community Consultant, Founder Female IN (FIN).

Omolola is a Global Community Consultant and a lady of great integrity with good reputation. She is the founder of the famous group on Facebook Female IN (FIN) which recently spread around the globe as a secret group with the aim of influencing our Nigerian ladies negatively.

A MEMBER OF THIS GROUP IS A FINSTER, GROUP OF FISTERS.

The group is actively recognized by Facebook as they mark their anniversary last week with a Badge designed by Facebook

Finster

Before reading the message from the founder, you have to know this:

What is Finster?
Who is a Finster?
Why Finster?
Check The Meaning of Finster The New Trending Word on Social Media

D
ear sisters and friends, here is my short answer to a question 500 people ask me every week when they see how Female IN (FIN) works and I took some time to write this out. Hope it helps.

Founder Female IN (FIN)

Let me begin by saying something you may disagree with.

I don't believe we need less groups.

What we really need is more of the meaningful, positive groups driven by a specific mission guaranteed to bring people together and make life a little easier/better for its members.

So, if you lead an existing group OR you are passionate about your brand or a cause and want to connect people around an issue that's important to you, I hope you pay attention to this because these are the specifics of how I created one of the most influential communities on Facebook.

LISTEN!

According to google, there are more than 800 MILLION groups on Facebook alone which means if you want to find the right people who share your passion for your product, service or cause, then you have to begin with making some good decisions.

800 MILLION! and that was years ago... therefore my point is, there's a lot of competition for our attention and the right steps can help you cut right through all that noise to build the next incredible community where we can all feel safe.

HERE WE GO.

BE CRYSTAL CLEAR on what drives you and what you're trying to achieve. This first one is obvious but also the toughest to follow-through.

If you don't tell us exactly what drives you and the community you want to create, we will fill in the gaps all by ourselves and mischaracterize what you're trying to achieve.

First impressions are really difficult to change.

So whatever platform you choose be it on whatsapp, linkedin, slack, instagram or Facebook..

Do not create your group.
Do not name your group.
Do not invite your friends.
UNTIL you've done the following...
Define what the world will look like if the community you're trying to build is successful. (vision)
Define what you need to do to achieve #1. (mission)
Declare to yourself what steps you will take to set your community apart from the other billion. (culture)
Declare with brutal honesty to yourself WHY you're doing this because if the WHY is not keeping you up at night, then it's not strong enough to get you through the difficult times.
Whom do you want to connect to your product, brand, cause? Whom do you want to bring together? (target) Continue reading...
https://www.nairablink.com/read-this-from-the-founder-of-fin-finster-the-secret-group-on-facebook/

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Son Gives A Corn Seller N10k After Watching Her Pray / Bbnaija Neo Emerges Head Of House As Housemates Get 3 Months Free Food Supply / Essential Tips On How To Apply Perfume For A Long Lasting Scent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.