Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,406 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

I Was A Womanizer And Fraudster,god Used These Four Ladies To Change My Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was A Womanizer And Fraudster,god Used These Four Ladies To Change My Life (260 Views)

Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage / How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! / Meet A Man That God Used To Raise Confirmed 14 Persons From The Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was A Womanizer And Fraudster,god Used These Four Ladies To Change My Life by OnlineMonarch(m): 7:49am On Sep 17, 2020
My name is Tanyi NAPOLEAN ACHUO, I was born in Atibong wire, Manyu Division of the South West Region Of Cameroon. I am the last of ten children. Being the benjamin of the home, my family did their best to ensure I had a decent upbringing. But no matter how I tried to live a decent life things always went opposite. The distressed men of David were better than some of us, 1 Samuel 22:2.

Things grew terrible when I got to High School in 2008 and worsened when I got to the University of Buea in 2011. I call this period the ‘dark age’ of my life. I became an addict to alcohol, gambling, clubbing, I was a womanizer, fraudster and much more.

This is how God changed my life with four Ladies
http://churchng.com/i-was-a-womanizer-gambler-and-fraudster-but-god-used-these-four-ladies-to-change-my-life-pastor-napoleon/

(1) (Reply)

What The World Says About Religion Doesn't Matter. / Creepy Africa Pastor Violate Female Members On Camera / I SEE Revolution Coming In Nigeria Prophet TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.