Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls (7475 Views)

Final Predictions For Governorship Polls / INEC Bars Negligent Staff From Governorship Polls, Issues Stern Warning To Recs / Governorship Polls: Women Take Over Election Centres In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by garfield1: 8:27am On Sep 17, 2020
Factors that influence elections in nigeria still remain the same.we shall look at them one by one.

Finance:this will play a key role on Saturday.the economy is bad,hunger is pervasive and die hard supporters will surely collect money to vote against their favourites.it is a given.vote buying will be rife and unfortunately apc will out muscle obaseki here.

Federal might:the federal might which include security agents and even inec will come into play.it is clear the security forces will tilt towards pastor.there are allegations that the inec rec is an ex apc member.even obaseki said he will win if federal might is not deployed.
Popularity: both parties are evenly matched.obaseki's popularity is mostly at Benin metropolis while pastor is more rooted at the rural areas.
Collation centre:this is the most important part of the election.most rigging takes place at the collation centre.even gej attested to this.whoever controls the collation process will win.unfortunately, oshiomhole usually dominates collation centres.him and pastor has far more loyal men at polling and collation centres compared to obaseki..

It must be noted that for a ruling part to lose elections,one of two things usually happen.either an overwhelming majority of the masses bote against them or majority of the political actors gang up against them or both.the losses of apc in Adamawa and bauchi was because majority of the politicians across party divide gangup against the incumbent while the loss of apc in oyo,pdp In kwara and gombe was because an overwhelming majority of voters voted against them making it impossible to rig.

Oredo LGA: pdp 30,000 apc 15,000

Egor LGA; pdp 25000. Apc 15000

Ikpoba okha; pdp 25,000 apc 20000

Orhiomnwon LGA;pdp 10,000 apc 20,000

Uhumnwonde lg; pdp 7000 apc 15000

Ovia north east LGA:pdp 9000 apc 12000

Ovia south west lga: pdp ,12000 apc 18000

Esan central: pdp 15000 apc 10000

Esan central:pdp 13000 apc 10,000

Esan south east;pdp 10,000 apc 9000

Esan west: pdp 11000 apc 10,000

Igueben: pdp 8000 apc 10,000

Etsako west: pdp 14,000 apc 16000

Etsako west; pdp 13000 apc 19000

Etsako central:pdp 15000 apc 21000

Owan east:pdp 5000 apc 15000

Owan west: pdp 9000 apc 14000

Akoko edo:pdp 15,000 apc 30,000

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Emmafantastic
Helinues
Favor
Unigrad
Flordflorez
Donphilohus
AWOL
Afroknight
Kyase
Caseless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by SLAP44: 8:28am On Sep 17, 2020
The only factor under consideration is the slavery factor. Edo state is tired of godfathers in Lagos controlling their destinies through Osho.

That's why They Will Vote PDP. APC can only focus on rigging and federal might. The people wants to be free from slavery.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by helinues: 8:29am On Sep 17, 2020
If Apc can said so much rubbish about Ize Iyamu in 2016 election

If PDP can make so many false allegations about Obaseki in 2016 election

Then, Only a shameless person will support any of them in this election.

Politicians can only fool themselves, not me

28 Likes

Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by Kriss216: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2020
godfatherism has no stay in Edo State. Edo is not Lagos.

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by garfield1: 8:32am On Sep 17, 2020
SLAP44:
The only factor under consideration is the slavery factor. Edo state is tired of godfathers in Lagos controlling their destinies through Osho.

That's why They Will Vote PDP. APC can only focus on rigging and federal might. The people wants to be free from slavery.

Pachukwudi,stick to saraki matters

5 Likes

Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by FlordFlorez(m): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2020
Dansuqi my friend, have u finally left BBNaija

2 Likes

Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by garfield1: 8:32am On Sep 17, 2020
Kriss216:
L

Say something
Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by SLAP44: 8:36am On Sep 17, 2020
Kriss216:
godfatherism has no stay in Edo State. Edo is not Lagos.

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!

The average Edo man is educated and intelligent, not a b people you can continue to enslave as you like. Edo state resources shouldn't be funneled to Bourdillion road.

SAY NO TO GODFATHERISM IN EDO.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by Homeboiy: 8:38am On Sep 17, 2020
This is not a prediction rather a result that you people have prepared to release on Election Day.

3 Likes

Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by helinues: 8:39am On Sep 17, 2020
SLAP44:

When would you ever remain neutral on topics that do not concern you? It is not that you are from Edo state or any of the SS states

When?

Are you not tired of this unnecessary blaming?

9 Likes

Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by garfield1: 8:39am On Sep 17, 2020
Homeboiy:
This is not a prediction rather a result that you people have prepared to release on Election Day.

It is.based on my experience with elections,we will see something similar

3 Likes

Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by Kriss216: 8:39am On Sep 17, 2020
SLAP44:

The average Edo man is educated and intelligent, not a b people you can continue to enslave as you like. Edo state resources shouldn't be funneled to Bourdillion road.

SAY NO TO GODFATHERISM IN EDO.
We say NO to Tinubu and his principalities.

We're Edolites, we're not slaves!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by Homeboiy: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2020
garfield1:

I said that because Apc has finished printing congratulatory caps
Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by SLAP44: 8:41am On Sep 17, 2020
helinues:

When would you ever remain neutral on topics that do not concern you?

When?

Are you not tired of this unnecessary blaming?

Why are you freaking out if you're not partial too? How does it concern you too, what are you doing on this thread?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by SLAP44: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2020
garfield1:

Your experience with rigged elections rather.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by basybasy: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2020
garfield1:
Factors that influence elections in nigeria still remain the same.we shall look at them one by one.

Finance:this will play a key role on Saturday.the economy is bad,hunger is pervasive and die hard supporters will surely collect money to vote against their favourites.it is a given.vote buying will be rife and unfortunately apc will out muscle obaseki here.

Federal might:the federal might which include security agents and even inec will come into play.it is clear the security forces will tilt towards pastor.there are allegations that the inec rec is an ex apc member.even obaseki said he will win if federal might is not deployed.
Popularity: both parties are evenly matched.obaseki's popularity is mostly at Benin metropolis while pastor is more rooted at the rural areas.
Collation centre:this is the most important part of the election.most rigging takes place at the collation centre.even gej attested to this.whoever controls the collation process will win.unfortunately, oshiomhole usually dominates collation centres.him and pastor has far more loyal men at polling and collation centres compared to obaseki..

It must be noted that for a ruling part to lose elections,one of two things usually happen.either an overwhelming majority of the masses bote against them or majority of the political actors gang up against them or both.the losses of apc in Adamawa and bauchi was because majority of the politicians across party divide gangup against the incumbent while the loss of apc in oyo,pdp In kwara and gombe was because an overwhelming majority of voters voted against them making it impossible to rig.

Oredo LGA: pdp 30,000 apc 15,000

Egor LGA; pdp 25000. Apc 15000

Ikpoba okha; pdp 25,000 apc 20000

Orhiomnwon LGA;pdp 10,000 apc 20,000

Uhumnwonde lg; pdp 7000 apc 15000

Ovia north east LGA:pdp 9000 apc 12000

Ovia south west lga: pdp ,12000 apc 18000

Esan central: pdp 15000 apc 10000

Esan central:pdp 13000 apc 10,000

Esan south east;pdp 10,000 apc 9000

Esan west: pdp 11000 apc 10,000

Igueben: pdp 8000 apc 10,000

Etsako west: pdp 14,000 apc 16000

Etsako west; pdp 13000 apc 19000

Etsako central:pdp 15000 apc 21000

Owan east:pdp 5000 apc 15000

Owan west: pdp 9000 apc 14000

Akoko edo:pdp 15,000 apc 30,000

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Emmafantastic
Helinues
Favor
Unigrad
Flordflorez
Donphilohus
AWOL
Afroknight
Kyase
Caseless
Even, a mad man on the street known that Izeiyamu win cleanly win

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by helinues: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2020
Kriss216:

We say NO to Tinubu and his principalities.

We're Edolites, we're not slaves!

Chinedu, be proud of your lineage

17 Likes

Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by helinues: 8:46am On Sep 17, 2020
SLAP44:

Why are you freaking out if you're not partial too? How does it concern you too, what are you doing on this thread?

Probably, you must have missed my comments on this thread.

Oya, take your time slowly and read my comments

2 Likes

Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:47am On Sep 17, 2020
My prediction is Obaseki will win by landslide but Ize-Iyamu will be sworn in through manipulation of processes (federal might). Obaseki will be encouraged to go to court by Oshiomole where his case will be tossed out via technicalities... cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by Kriss216: 8:48am On Sep 17, 2020
helinues:

Chinedu, be proud of your lineage
God bless Edo
God bless Anambra

Shame on Ambode!

5 Likes

Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by seanfer(m): 8:55am On Sep 17, 2020
Those shouting PDP will win forgot that POI will reduce the margin in PDPs stronghold.

8 Likes

Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by helinues: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2020
Kriss216:

God bless Edo
God bless Anambra

Shame on Ambode!

Ambode have nothing to be ashamed of...

It was glaring people were dissapointed with his leadership hence losing woefully on Apc primary...

Yoruba's in general are progressive.. We don't support mediocrity like some people..

Cos me wondering how on Earth did Ikpeazu win his reelection

16 Likes

Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by Kriss216: 8:59am On Sep 17, 2020
helinues:

Ambode have nothing to be ashamed of...

It was glaring people were dissapointed with his leadership hence losing woefully on Apc primary...

Yoruba's in general are progressive.. We don't support mediocrity like some people..
Cos me wondering how on Earth did Ikpeazu win his reelection
@bolded.
You must a clown cheesy
Supporting Tinubu for president, isn't that celebration of mediocrity?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 17, 2020
You're a big fool for saying obaseki will Edo South.

If obaseki win more than two LGA in Edo south call me bastard.

This election is already done

2 Likes

Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by FlordFlorez(m): 9:02am On Sep 17, 2020
My stands/inputs.

1. You are very wrong in ur assertion that APC will outweigh PDP in spending/vote buying. We are talking about incumbent here. Do u know how much he spent to become PDP's flagbearer? Aside that, PDP has heavy money spenders and u & I knows that PDP has never and can never be broke. They need Edo in buildup to 2023!!

2. Though this is undisputed but not evenly trustworthy, at least not every time. Remember, this is not a general election. Everybody's eye, both locally and internationally are on this election (US of A made a statement about this days ago). Do I also need to remind u of some States where it didn't work out? Besides, he who have the people have majority. Edo people have rejected godfatherism and PDP are building on that! It will be very difficult to fully utilize the Federal might in Edo come on Saturday!!

3. Popularity = 50:50, but APC are heavily being de-marketted! Talk of Oshom's video where he's ditching out vices exhibited by pastor (cultism, acid ish, etc.). What about gandollar's bribery video and many more. APC's image is really disfigured and they only rely on Federal might that will surely not work here.

4. Truly, this is the most important part of election in typical Nigerian setting. But l laugh so hard reading ur inputs about this. Which Oshom? The one his kinsmen has rejected? Even APC as a party has rejected him. He's only trying to use this election to get back at Obaseki. Get this into ur skull: oshom has been rejected by both APC & PDP = Edo people; he cannot approach any collation center by person or cronies.

This outcome of this election will surely shock u... grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by Comedian2019: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2020
Edo people, will you allow your money to be taken away in bullion vans to Bourdillion road?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2020
SLAP44:

nyamirri which slavery? Is abia or enonyi free from slavery??. Better face that

6 Likes

Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by Comedian2019: 9:04am On Sep 17, 2020
FlordFlorez:
My stands/inputs.

1. You are very wrong in ur assertion that APC will outweigh PDP in spending/vote buying. We are talking about incumbent here. Do u know how much he spent to become PDP's flagbearer? Aside that, PDP has heavy money spenders and u & I knows that PDP has never and can never be broke. They need Edo in buildup to 2023!!

2. Though this is undisputed but not evenly trustworthy, at least not every time. Remember, this is not a general election. Everybody's eye, both locally and internationally are on this election (US of A made a statement about this days ago). Do I also need to remind u of some States where it didn't work out? Besides, he who have the people have majority. Edo people have rejected godfatherism and PDP are building on that! It will be very difficult to fully utilize the Federal might in Edo come on Saturday!!

3. Popularity = 50:50, but APC are heavily being de-marketted! Talk of Oshom's video where he's ditching out vices exhibited by pastor (cultism, acid ish, etc.). What about gandollar's bribery video and many more. APC's image is really disfigured and they only rely on Federal might that will surely not work here.

4. Truly, this is the most important part of election in typical Nigerian setting. But l laugh so hard reading ur inputs about this. Which Oshom? The one his kinsmen has rejected? Even APC as a party has rejected him. He's only trying to use this election to get back at Obaseki. Get this into ur skull: oshom has been rejected by both APC & PDP = Edo people; he cannot approach any collation center by person or cronies.

This outcome of this election will surely shock u... grin grin
Pls explain No.3.
Do you mean federal rigging?
Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 17, 2020
I'll personally come to this thread on Monday.

Obaseki won't win more than 5 LGA this Saturday

I'll be here

11 Likes

Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by garfield1: 9:09am On Sep 17, 2020
Comedian2019:
Edo people, will you allow your money to be taken away in bullion vans to Bourdillion road?

But they allowed obaseki to give pdp 6 billion?

8 Likes

Re: My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls by garfield1: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
I'll personally come to this thread on Monday.

Obaseki won't win more than 5 LGA this Saturday

I'll be here

Very possible

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Press One Of The World's Freest - UN / Banditry, Terrorism: Buhari-led APC Should Resign, They Have Failed – Wike / Tinubu’s Campaign Denies Floating Empowerment Fund.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.