Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

What's The Funniest Thing A Child Ever Said Or Asked You. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Funniest Thing A Child Ever Said Or Asked You. (872 Views)

The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Funniest Thing A Child Ever Said Or Asked You. by Bigbishung(m): 9:03am On Sep 17, 2020
good day.sometimes kid's say the funniest things.let me start.
1.after his mom give birth,he asked me uncle where do children come from.
2.one asked me if honey has legs,I said no.he said why does his dad keep saying honey open your legs at night.
3.one asked me what was the name of God's father.share ur's.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing A Child Ever Said Or Asked You. by Kriss216: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2020
One asked me last week, Uncle when are you getting married?
I'll never forgive that boy cry

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing A Child Ever Said Or Asked You. by IKBARUTEN11(m): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2020
A stupid child once asked me''broda is it true that u want to f**k mummy taiye?

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing A Child Ever Said Or Asked You. by Vyzz: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2020
One asked me....

Brother will u give me small biabia(beards)?...

One also asked me...
Re: What's The Funniest Thing A Child Ever Said Or Asked You. by LadySarah: 9:43am On Sep 17, 2020
grin

When my 4 yr old son is through with his food, he'd courtesy and then says"thank you, your majesty. "

Each time he meets me cooking or doing a chore, he'd say" Mom, you are really doing your best. "

11 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing A Child Ever Said Or Asked You. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
My 6 years old neighbor came to me and told me to spell EGG, I told her E-double G. grin

She said I don’t know anything that’s it’s E-G-G

I told her it’s the same thing but she was not having any of it. She went telling everyone that brother can’t spell egg.

10 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing A Child Ever Said Or Asked You. by Denique(f): 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
Carchoice:
My 6 years old neighbor came to me and told me to spell EGG, I told her E-double G. grin

She said I don’t know anything that’s it’s E-G-G

I told her it’s the same thing but she was not having any of it. She went telling everyone that brother can’t spell egg.
Olodo like you grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing A Child Ever Said Or Asked You. by Ginaz(f): 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
My aunt’s daughter was talking with her little friends and they were talking about their lips. She has pinkish lips and she told her friends that her lips are pink.

I overheard the conversation and asked them what kind of conversation they having as young as they are? I questioned my aunt’s daughter Who told her she has pink lips. cheesy

The emotional outburst that came from my simple question I never expected it.

She started wailing and begging me not to tell her mom that she has pink lips. grin

Kikikilikiki grin children are something else. grin

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing A Child Ever Said Or Asked You. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
I told my little cousin "go and put that paper in the dustbin" she replied "it's not dustbin it's wastebin". I looked at her like Ronaldo wants to take free kick.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing A Child Ever Said Or Asked You. by Richy4(m): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
Masonkaycares:
I told my little cousin "go and put that paper in the dustbin" she replied "it's not dustbin it's wastebin". I looked at her like Ronaldo wants to take free kick.

grin grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing A Child Ever Said Or Asked You. by merieam16(f): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kriss216:
One asked me last week, Uncle when are you getting married?
I'll never forgive that boy cry
Wat d boy said wasnt bad nw? abi u no wan marry ni
Re: What's The Funniest Thing A Child Ever Said Or Asked You. by Kriss216: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
merieam16:
Wat d boy said wasnt bad nw? abi u no wan marry ni
Yes, I no wan marry

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing A Child Ever Said Or Asked You. by merieam16(f): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kriss216:
Yes, I no wan marry
Okay...pele o
Re: What's The Funniest Thing A Child Ever Said Or Asked You. by ayomilore: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
My daughter once said "Daddy you have mistake me" apparently referring to the Little body contact I have with her when she was doing her homework.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing A Child Ever Said Or Asked You. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
My little nephew (twinnys son) asked me last month. "Where is your own daddy"?

Another one was when a little girl told me aunty you're fine. I like you... Huh?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing A Child Ever Said Or Asked You. by Swissheart(f): 12:24am On Sep 18, 2020
Last week my 5year old nephew said " Aunty, when I grow up, I want to be chewing bubble gum like you shocked" see me see Adesewa, bubble gum of all things
Re: What's The Funniest Thing A Child Ever Said Or Asked You. by fattprince(m): 7:29am On Sep 18, 2020
A neighbor of 2 years was calling me from where she was sitting. "Sholly " "Sholly". Brother Sholly. I think I have to born so this children will know I'm old enough to father them.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cl / Study In Germany WITHOUT Paying An AGENT | All The Steps You Need To Take / Moment A Heartless Woman Left Her Maid Outside Their Home At Midnight (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.