Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Creative Web Content Writer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Creative Web Content Writer (412 Views)

Web Content Editor, Social Media Manager And Content Writers Are Needed / Web Content Writer / Experienced Research Academic Writer And Web Content (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creative Web Content Writer by SoNature(m): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2020
Hi there,

I need an out-of-the-box freelance copywriter to write articles for me.

This can be a regular job for the best fit.

Here are the qualities I am looking for in the ideal writer:

1. You must have a fluid command of American English. If you have a Grammarly Premium account, it's a plus. Please indicate this in your application

2. You must know how to use keywords (they are just few though)

3. You must follow the instructions every step of the way

4. Yes, I need the samples of your previous work, so kindly attach them to your application. I want to see your three favorite sales copies (Not just any article)

5. If you do NOT have any samples to share with me, please don't waste your precious time. I will delete your application at the drop of a hat

6. If you don't know how to write a plagiarism-free article, this job is NOT for you

7. You must be a good researcher

8. You must have an eye for details

We will start with #2 per word for the first job

Here's a caveat: I will increase it to #3 per word if you are excellent.

In your application, please include your WhatsApp number for on-the-go communication

Please I don't need your CV

If you are the writer I am looking for, kindly send me your application.

The minute I choose you, I will give you all the details.

I will be expecting your applications.

Thank you
Re: Creative Web Content Writer by Emmaxy9(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2020
SoNature:
Hi there,

1. You must have a fluid command of American English. If you have a Grammarly Premium account, it's a plus. Please indicate this in your application

4. Yes, I need the samples of your previous work, so kindly attach them to your application. I want to see your three favorite sales copies (Not just any article)

5. If you do NOT have any samples to share with me, please don't waste your precious time. I will delete your application at the drop of a hat

6. If you don't know how to write a plagiarism-free article, this job is NOT for you

In your application, please include your WhatsApp number for on-the-go communication

If you are the writer I am looking for, kindly send me your application via ifeanyinature99@gmail.com.

Thank you

Good day sir, I’ve sent you a mail. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!
Re: Creative Web Content Writer by SoNature(m): 3:23am On Sep 18, 2020
Emmaxy9:

Good day sir, I’ve sent you a mail. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

I am reviewing all of them.

Thank you
Re: Creative Web Content Writer by Emmaxy9(m): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
SoNature:
Hi there,

If you are the writer I am looking for, kindly send me your application.

Thank you
If you’ve gotten someone please let us know
Re: Creative Web Content Writer by neonknight(m): 4:56am On Sep 20, 2020
I will like to send you some samples of my writings, but I don't see any email through which I can send it. Kindly provide email.

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Representative / Daily Workers Needed In A Soap Factory / Pass Waec, Neco, Nabteb And Jamb In One Sitting Using A Standard E-lesson Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.