Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,328 members, 7,957,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend (72897 Views)

AAU Student Dies In Ghastly Accident With Boyfriend / Pregnant Petrol Black Marketer Burnt To Death In Delta Accident With SUV (Graphi / Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by gambia(m): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
landforeast:
The way all these boys dey speed for Northern Road eh it too much. RIP to them.

Like you know..... Those guys are something else.
Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by lekki1444: 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
shocked THIS WHY i dont get into peoples car. if you are speeding i tell you to park and i will come down. i tell all uber drivers to be calming down when i am in their car.

1 Like

Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by omiriagwa1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
TOO BAD RIP
Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by Charlex23(m): 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
Rip to the dead.
Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by Mutemenot(m): 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
Dis year don chop souls wella. May we never die prematurely
Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by Ayubaossy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
Rip
Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by miqos02(m): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
RIP
Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by mo15(m): 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
Rip cry
Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
What make of car is that?
Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Anybody that dies outside faith in Christ has perished no matter how upright or religious he or she is.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by amdoyin82(m): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Aljanat fridaou to both of them. all souls shall test death.

1 Like

Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by Amaalik: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
the lord has given and has taken away. May Allah have mercy on them
Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by Uprightness100(m): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
Condolences to the Family...
May God Comfort the Family.

In all we do , let's Ensure we live Prepared for Eternity..
That's what Really Matters..
Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by vickydevoka(m): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
I Sabi sadeeq plaza. All him plaza na for strategic places him de build am. One de chobe market n de other for katako
Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by vickydevoka(m): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
lekki1444:
shocked THIS WHY i dont get into peoples car. if you are speeding i tell you to park and i will come down. i tell all uber drivers to be calming down when i am in their car.
My brother if na your tym na your tym
Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by addexx: 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nairaland has become an obituary blog, 2 seconds ' dies dies' everywhere. RIP young lads.
Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by Afiifii1: 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
So transient, ephemeral, mirage, illusion, allusion and delusion such are similutudes of life.
Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by Essence20(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
What a tragic loss...
RIP to both
Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by Jaydasilva10: 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
na only sad news you sabi dish to us���
Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by bjtinz: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
Rip to them. . .

Just remembering those days when man dey run 160 - 170kph along kaduna Abuja road. . . shocked God save me oo.
Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by lekki1444: 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
vickydevoka:

My brother if na your tym na your tym
true but still i dont like being in speeding cars unless i am the one driving it
Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
may there soul rest in peace
Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by adeniyi997: 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
Eeyah. RIPto them
Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by max57: 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
Asadujames202:
If na yahoo boys em go say na karma

What do we call this one now

Makar

1 Like

Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by Lamasta(m): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
RIP to the deceased
Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ok.

Hunger dey kill poor man pikin, while wealth dey kill rich man pikin.

This life no balance.

Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by mejai(m): 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
What make of car is that?
Na fast and furious 2003-2007 Toyota Corolla. The fastest car in naija roads. Dem no dey gree for road.

Too bad!!
Re: Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend by Magamustpay(m): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
Who told you he is not w Yahoo boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slay Queen Slaying In Lekki Floods After A Heavy Rainfall In Lagos State / I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. / Long Cobra Killed After Swallowing Turkey Eggs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.