Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Please Give Me Your Answers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Give Me Your Answers (362 Views)

Free Chegg Answers [updated] – Unblur Chegg Answer Links For Free / Tecno Camon X Pro – Questions And Answers / I Need Answers About Buying Shipped From Overseas Fones From Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Give Me Your Answers by Josephokpala8(m): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2020
I need to know why people hate Tecno and Infinix phones.
Re: Please Give Me Your Answers by DICKstractor: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2020
All I can say is that the phones are crap

I'm using a 3gb RAM infinix phone and you can imagine how the phone lags when I try multitasking even with it relatively large RAM size.

This phones can't multi-task. You can go for it if you are not a heavy user

3 Likes

Re: Please Give Me Your Answers by Josephokpala8(m): 11:15am On Sep 17, 2020
Thanks
Re: Please Give Me Your Answers by PATAlolade(m): 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
Some do it for fun and bully, especially "SAOMI" fans.
No matter any phone I am using I still love TECNO.
Re: Please Give Me Your Answers by skywalker240(m): 3:58am On Sep 18, 2020
Josephokpala8:
why people hate Tecno and Infinix
Whats d use buying an android phone that cant serve it's purpose?

not every body buys an android phone just to only make calls, play music and watch videos.

there are programmers, graphics designers, software/hardware engineers, there are people who handles social media TV, and people who uses their phones for business operations like forex trading, crypto mining etc.

you went to a phone shop. you saw tecno camon 15 premier, nokia x6 and realme c3. For the fact that you have trusted tecno for years, you choosed D camon 15 premier.

whats the use of buying a tecno camon 15 premier for 105k only to discover that the helio p35 processor it uses, dont support recent apps & softwares? same 105k phone cant receive android updates?

how would you feel when you discover that a nokia x6 with SD665 or realme c3 with G70 of 58k and 51k respectively support recent apps and softwares? and even the nokia x6 has android upgrade garanteed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Give Me Your Answers by Bestchild: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
Josephokpala8:
I need to know why people hate Tecno and Infinix phones.
I think it's because tecno phones, wasn't a really wow phone when they initially came out. But the way they're improving now and putting so much energy into their phones, no one saw it coming. Ppl are just judging them by the past experiences they had with tecno when they just came out .
Re: Please Give Me Your Answers by Mohbola(f): 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
I think its because they failed to use good processors when phones that came after them are using what people wants but they've started improving

(1) (Reply)

Creating Android Apps / Redmi Note 9pro / Wireless Tour Earpod #6,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.