Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris (78939 Views)

Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Patoranking Stepping Out From Flashy Car, Dancing In Miami / Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Davido Spanked Chioma's Ass On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by Parrot69: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
Must you mimic anything that trends on SM? Why don’t you kids channel this creativity to formalize your education?
Creating unnecessary stunts to gain attention from who? Otedola undecided
Jobless idiotts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by akoredebaba1: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
hmmm nawa o.... rich kids
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by bobolizim(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
PriestDaniz:
wink angry I no just like this children play at all,right from time, I only see their rubbish nonsense here on Nairaland and e dey vex me angry, instead of watching their videos I'd rather subscribe and watch Demi Sutra, Harley Dean etc videos online all daywink

I know say many kolo for Nairaland go quote me with their rubbish say I be hater but I don't give a shit angry
lol. Do you use Twitter ? These kids were acknowledged by Netflix. They were even sent some filming equipments. They were so slated for watch a movie in the US. Sponsored oh. You may not like them. But they’re damn creative. Check their tribute to Black Panther star.

4 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by BabaO2: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
But she said recently she told her dad that she doesn't him anymore
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by SocialJustice: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
PriestDaniz:
wink angry I no just like this children play at all,right from time, I only see their rubbish nonsense here on Nairaland and e dey vex me angry, instead of watching their videos I'd rather subscribe and watch Demi Sutra, Harley Dean etc videos online all daywink

I know say many kolo for Nairaland go quote me with their rubbish say I be hater but I don't give a shit angry
In case you don't know, those guys are already international sensations. They have solid, globally recognised credentials, what have you achieved with your life?

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by sportFX: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
PriestDaniz:

They are obviously doing something right to get recognition from CNN, BBC, NETFLIX, will Smith and several other actors, they have also been invited to the USA for the movie premiere

NETFLIX also sent them high end cameras, lighting equipment, Apple laptop and some others.

4 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by basty: 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
PriestDaniz:

When you dey their age you dey inside one bush and now you get money buy data dey hate your children mate.
Frustrated adult.

3 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by ericangel01(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
mynaijadj:
Talented boys
where is the talent?. isn't these rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by Kendroid: 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
PriestDaniz:

No reasonable person will call you a hater for saying your mind. You sound very frustrated dou...

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by mariahAngel(f): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
PriestDaniz:

But bros, dem dey try na... grin

Although dis one wey dem copy cuppy no too go well sha, if you compare am to their previous works wey dem don do...but jus try give dem chance you hear?
See dis Extraction trailer wey dem do on low budget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3qJKWwSa2E

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by ceaser: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
ericangel01:

Exactly the same manner one Erica for BBN dey badu belle somebody. cheesy
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by mariahAngel(f): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
ericangel01:

This is it. And no, it isn't rubbish.

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by mariahAngel(f): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
Parrot69:
Must you mimic anything that trends on SM? Why don’t you kids channel this creativity to formalize your education?
Creating unnecessary stunts to gain attention from who? Otedola undecided
Jobless idiotts.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
But they're kids for goodness' sake. grin

Why are Nigerians super angry though? grin
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
mariahAngel:

But bros, dem dey try na... grin

Although dis one wey dem copy cuppy no too go well sha, if you compare am to their previous works wey dem don do...but jus try give dem chance you hear?
See dis Extraction trailer wey dem do on low budget

For the Extraction own,I no lie you, them try,but those Davido blow my mind and all other past cuppy na yeye,, especially whenever them copy cuppy,d thing dey stupid die.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by DESTROTECH(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
Lol this guys are good...

Ok world do you have btc, giftcards, PayPal funds , cashapp funds to sell

Check below for my WhatsApp link

Destro Tech trusted vendor
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kendroid:

No reasonable person will call you a hater for saying your mind. You sound very frustrated dou...

grin I no dey frustrated my guy,I no just like their rubbish play that's all. wink
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
Majikman:
No be say I no like them oh ... But Wetin dem dey do no dey funny to me at all.

Among all the people when dey quote me na you make sense pass abeg. You na Real need niggar

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by Naijaarchive(m): 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
Amanee:

How can you ever understand it when at their age you were playing daddy and mommy and eating sand undecided

Be nice grin
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by Jerkbaba: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
Wtf is this? Suffer head people. Rubbish!
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
firstratedcitiz:
I quite understand your point but life is not all seriousness. Sometimes we need these kinds of foolish entertainment to escape life's hardships. I love what Ikorodu Boys are doing and find it hilarious.

Brother Shaggi used to be funny but now, he's wack,these kids have never been funny to me once,if I watch Ghen Ghen jokes,I laugh like wella,even Nairaland comments self I dey laugh people go dey wonder wetin I see or dey watch, it's all matter of choice.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
BuchiPrinzy:

But you already know.
I no dey know anyhow things ;( wink
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
motionarena:
go sit down Jealousy

You be fool,fool when dey piss for body na him be you.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Honchoslim16:

Goddamn mehn!

You a real nigga for saying your mind.

Period!

I swear to God I just wish I can get to meet all the " real niggar " Bro's here in Nairaland,I go happy die,na to flex together abeg.cheesy

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by DisLifeSha: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ferrari Na Ferrari. God bless them grin

pretydiva:
All Na ferrari
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Notatribalist:
As far as it bringing food to there table is not a bad thing.my mum does not like football, so should others who love football stop watching?
That's what I'm saying, I'm not saying y'all should hate 'em, I only said I don't like them, that's all.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by juniorstar(m): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
meobizy:
I don’t understand the appeal of these children. I am wise enough to know people find entertainment in the weirdest of things. Does this mean at 20 - 39 years of age, they’ll keep this up?
they would have cashed out big time and moved on to other lucrative ventures.look at emmanuella DAT gal is worth millions of dollars.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by pacespot(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
These boys are just looking for rich people who will get their attention and pay them. What is the point of recreating everything about rich people, to what end?

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
bobolizim:
lol. Do you use Twitter ? These kids were acknowledged by Netflix. They were even sent some filming equipments. They were so slated for watch a movie in the US. Sponsored oh. You may not like them. But they’re damn creative. Check their tribute to Black Panther star.

Am I supposed to masturbate because Netflix bought them a spaceship or UFO to go play in Uranus or Pluto undecided

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by pacespot(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
These boys are just looking for rich people who will get their attention and pay them. What is the point of recreating everything about rich people, to what end?

And people keep giving these lazy boys the attentions they don't deserve.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
SocialJustice:
In case you don't know, those guys are already international sensations. They have solid, globally recognised credentials, what have you achieved with your life?

You be otondo,otondo when dey piss for body.
You've not achieved anything,and also stupid, so you think everybody's stupid and haven't achieved anything, but not me niggar cool

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris by cray91(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
A typical Example of "create your own happiness"
StagethemTVee:
Ikorodu Bois recreates DJ Cuppy and sister's pose with Ferraris. Don't you love the Ferrari Wheelbarrows?

https://mobile.twitter.com/IkoroduB/status/1306539268408586240

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Smoking Shisha & Partying Weeks After Delivery / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted At An Event As Husband Is Love Struck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.