Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,451 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby (38745 Views)

Kaduna Man Organizes Kidnap Of His Mother, Gets N1m As Share From N30m Ransom / Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
Wicked.
Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by Lamasta(m): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
Wicked sombori he should face the law
Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by Ogaga87(m): 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Will still pray five times a day.. Yeye people

1 Like

Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by pswglobal(m): 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by Judolisco(m): 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Some people wicked 4 dis country o
Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by Samfloxin(m): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hausa amaka
Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by milkyworld(m): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
There was a country...

Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by Oizee(f): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
This is strange, I was expecting to see one Chukwudi. I really disappointed.
lol, na u sabi. North is synonymous to evil. I mean evil of all types.

2 Likes

Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by true2god: 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by Ayubaossy(m): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
See his evil eyes
Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by euniselfyahoo: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Evil every where.

1 Like

Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by Agugbadin: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
Evil neighbors, they are every where in the black race society. Almighty God will expose and disgrace them in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by pswglobal(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
This is too bad. Well it is time double hustle.

I will be training only 30 interested persons on how to install car tracker & make cool money in a day comprehensive online training in this month of September to remember.

Date: Thursday, 17th of September, 2020.
Time: 9pm
Venue: Whatsapp
Fee: #2,000

After successful registration you will receive the following immediately;

1. COMPLETE 30 MINUTES CAR TRACKER INSTALLATION VIDEO THAT I USUALLY SELL FOR 10K.

2. WELL EXPLAINED CAR TRACKER INSTALLATION TRAINING MANUAL.

PLUS

3. THE MAIN ONLINE COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING WHICH WILL EXPOSE YOU TO THE WORLD OF CAR GPS TRACKING TECHNOLOGY BY 9PM.

Enquiry: 08160410085
If you are interested in attending our training & will be available today, check my signature.

.... let's double our hustle because price of everything is almost doubled.
Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by Edyice: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
Abokis have vex

Kidnapping is now the other of the day , their main means of income...

Abuja - Kaduna roadside kidnapping

Ogun - Benin roadside kidnapping

Ogun - LAGOS roadside kidnapping
Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by Mummyfour(f): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
This is strange, I was expecting to see one Chukwudi. I really disappointed.
you are just a child toying with social media. You want to join the tribalism bandwagon abi?

2 Likes

Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by BigBashiru: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
post=94014560:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/how-i-organised-kidnap-of-my-neighbours-wife-8-month-old-son-kidnapper-confesses/

I've always said Nigerians will not organize peaceful protests to make their desires known to the Government - instead they love taking out their frustrations on other hard working Nigerians. If it's not neighbour kidnap it's robbing a hussling uber driver of his car.
Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ugly face, Ugly heart...
Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by eagleonearth(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Heart of man is damn wicked
At giveaway price

Land Mark: The Young Shall Grow Company

Description: The front 2story of 6 flat the each of the flat is 2 bedroom then the one at the back is a story building first floor is 3bedroom of 2flat and down is a room and pallor swlf contain in 4 place in all comprising 12 families

Price: 29m for the two buildings
send this brief to my WhatsApp
Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by professore(m): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
Anyone with centre parting at his back should not be trusted, that's all.
Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by JB4life: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Trust nobody.

You are in order.

The Bible tells us in Jeremiah 17:5
"Woe to the person who puts his trust in man"
Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by NoFapNairaland: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by JB4life: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
euniselfyahoo:
Evil every where.

May God have mercy on us.
Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by Barbsamiin: 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Have you Noticed how Evil has been on the Rise in this Season?
It's the Endtimes Fever..

The only one Being that Should be Trusted is God Almighty..
Any other Person can Fail and Dissappoint you..

Most Important is for us all to Live Prepared For Eternity...
Do not toil with it for anything or anyone..

The Days are Evil

Is GOD a person?
Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by Senatoraku: 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
this Hausa people, they can never be caught in the act and the feel remorseful for their crime.
Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
Uzomacharles:
See Face
The first thing I said. Chai, this country and the growing madness being exhibited by its citizens, if we can channel this madness to a revolution we would go somewhere, but I trust my country people.
Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by faithfull18(f): 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by Uzomacharles: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
SegFault:

The first thing I said. Chai, this country and the growing madness being exhibited by its citizens, if we can channel this madness to a revolution we would go somewhere, but I trust my country people.

This is why some set of people say Nigeria is a z0o
Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by tomdon(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
It's on this kind of threads that they ought to put that oat of being a muslim before commenting
Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by Sardauna24(m): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
DennisEche:
HUNGER IN THE LAND, SUCH THINGS WERE ON COMMON IN THE NORTH.
SEE FACE LIKE THE STUPID USELESS BENUE BOY CALL BBQ GRILL
Mr.man all this kidnapping of a thing in Nigeria started nd originated in the south were Militants are kidnapping both Foreigners nd local contractors exploring crude oil nd other resources
Re: Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby by Godsonkemz(m): 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
Birds of the same feather flock together. He resembles a bandit as well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead In Rivers State In Broad Daylight (Graphic Photos) / Perekeme Richard Kpodo For Raping A Girl In His Hotel, Arraigned In Court / Slain DPO: Police Release Picture Of Wanted Suspect, 2-Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.