Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Can I Design Website With My Phone Using Notepad? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can I Design Website With My Phone Using Notepad? (349 Views)

I Need Help Using Notepad++ / Notepad Virus : Exile/destroy Pc Using Batch / How To Create A Text To Speech Software With Notepad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Design Website With My Phone Using Notepad? by Admissionclass: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
Please I need an answer.
Re: Can I Design Website With My Phone Using Notepad? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
Admissionclass:
Please I need an answer.
Notepad? The only app I know is webcode.

1 Like

Re: Can I Design Website With My Phone Using Notepad? by Admissionclass: 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
SegFault:

Notepad? The only app I know is webcode.

Can I use webcode to design?
Re: Can I Design Website With My Phone Using Notepad? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
Admissionclass:

Can I use webcode to design?
Yes na.
Re: Can I Design Website With My Phone Using Notepad? by Admissionclass: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
SegFault:

Yes na.

What about hosting and domain name can I still do it with phone ?
Re: Can I Design Website With My Phone Using Notepad? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
Admissionclass:

What about hosting and domain name can I still do it with phone ?
You can only host a website on your phone for coding purposes, when you want to release your website you can find a company to host it for you (search the net) as for domain name you can buy that.
Re: Can I Design Website With My Phone Using Notepad? by itguru320(m): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
You can't use your phone notepad to code
Re: Can I Design Website With My Phone Using Notepad? by Mrchusenvessel(m): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
I started coding with Java phone... Download a browser with ftp, open an account with byet host for free... Start coding

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Good Application/software Designer/engineer / Why Do My Children Need To Learn To Code? What’s All The Fuss? / Fastra ERP Software|ERP Software| ERP Software In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.