Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sisters Ferraris Show Off (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sisters Ferraris Show Off (photos) (480 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Patoranking Stepping Out From Flashy Car, Dancing In Miami / Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Davido Spanked Chioma's Ass On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sisters Ferraris Show Off (photos) by Simplymax(m): 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
AFAM News

Ikorodu Bois are back! This time they up for the show off portrayed by Billionaire Femi Otedola and his daughters.

Recall that the Billionaire business mogul took his three daughters on a Ferrari Portofinoshopping spree, not only that, he got them a customized plate number each for their car. This shook the internet and the Comic actors decided to make light of the trending issue.

See thier own version of the ‘Papa took us shopping’

Click to see more photos

https://afamnews.com/2020/09/17/ikorodu-bois-recreate-dj-cuppy-and-sisters-ferraris-show-off-its-gone-viral-photos/

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sisters Ferraris Show Off (photos) by Lavisha(f): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
damn it..
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sisters Ferraris Show Off (photos) by solmus: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin

This made me laugh

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sisters Ferraris Show Off (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sisters Ferraris Show Off (photos) by LUGBE: 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
Funny indeed
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sisters Ferraris Show Off (photos) by NuclearReactor: 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
this is the first time I find these guys funny

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sisters Ferraris Show Off (photos) by heendrix(m): 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nothing seem funny here absolutely
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sisters Ferraris Show Off (photos) by Denique(f): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ferrari Barrow. Buy the one your hand reach...

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sisters Ferraris Show Off (photos) by Siberia01(m): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
cool
Result of unemployment
and unseriousness in the shithole
bunch of attention seekers
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sisters Ferraris Show Off (photos) by Vyzz: 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy: I'm Tired Of People Telling Me What To Do (VIDEO) / Davido Asked By Police IG To Set Up Independent Panel For Evaluation Of SARS / Bbnaija: "Ozo Is Understanding, I Did Not Really Think I Was Hurting His Feeling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.