Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Watch Nengi Find Cum On Ozo's Duvet. Has Ozo Been Wanking? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Nengi Find Cum On Ozo's Duvet. Has Ozo Been Wanking? (1003 Views)

OMG! Watch Nengi Rock And Twerks On Ozo As They Scattered The Dance Floor / Bbnaija: Watch Nengi Twerks Hurricane For Ozo And Neo (video) / Bbnaija: Internet User React To Nengi Throwing Herself On Ozo At Night (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Nengi Find Cum On Ozo's Duvet. Has Ozo Been Wanking? by lovalova: 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Watch Nengi Find Cum On Ozo's Duvet. Has Ozo Been Wanking? by Princeton92(m): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
Such shame!!! Ozo what have you turned yourself to in that house?
Re: Watch Nengi Find Cum On Ozo's Duvet. Has Ozo Been Wanking? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
She must have tasted cum before to know that it's a cum
Re: Watch Nengi Find Cum On Ozo's Duvet. Has Ozo Been Wanking? by meobizy(f): 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
She’s yet to help him out so his body discharged his excesses. Once a human eats free food, exercises daily and drinks from time to time without any thought of bills then na procreation dey enter mind next. It’s why Kidd and Erica could mate for days, almost weeks on end. They were experiencing heaven on earth so wanted to multiply to ensure their children could enjoy the same. In the real world both of them no go get that kind stamina.

(1) (Reply)

“I Regret Killing Him, Please Forgive Me, I Don’t Want To Die” Chidinma Cries / See How Joshua Udom Recreate Ini Edo Pictures As She Celebrates 20th Anniversary / Papaya And Sister Who Is Still In JSS3 Seen Spraying Stacks Of Money At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.