Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Ecommerce App Development Company In India - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ecommerce App Development Company In India (153 Views)

Best Ecommerce App Providers In Chennai / Things To Consider While Creating An Ecommerce App In 2023 / Custom Educational App Development Company - Android Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ecommerce App Development Company In India by Wiinnova: 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
Are you Searching for Ecommerce mobile app development company in India?
Hire Wiinnova Software Labs, the leading Mobile app development company in India, which develop your store with attractive design at affordable price.

https://www.wiinnova.com
https://www.wiinnova.com/about
https://www.wiinnova.com/faq

Feel free to contact Us info@wiinnova.com

Re: Ecommerce App Development Company In India by skillztech(f): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
I have a Verified Google Adsense Account I want to sell, and I will be selling it with the Domain Name.

Also, for the lucky person who will be buying it, you have $24 waiting in the account for you.

It's legit. No fraud or scam. You can test me to clear your doubts.

Reason for selling it

No interest in it again. I have other projects to focus on.

So if you applied for Adsense but your blog wasn't approved, or if you are looking for a verified account to purchase, I am open.

Adsense is the number one source of income for bloggers. If you aren't using Adsense, then you are losing a lot of money. All bloggers know this.

About the blog, it is in the music niche - although you can reverse engineer it and blog about anything you want.

The Adsense account is verified. It is not like many unverified accounts people sell. So you can be rest assured that on owning the account, there won't be payment issues. Also, please ensure to follow the adsense policies (don't do illegal stuff) or you will lose your money and the account.

If you have less than 65k, don't bother contacting me. Don't even try your luck, I won't agree. I can't sell it lesser than the price.

If you pray for me to agree, let me answer your prayer now: I won't agree

I have seen guys who sold theirs for 120k. Some guys even sell unverified accounts for prices higher.

If you are ready for business (and to start making some money online) to fulfill your dreams, Check my signature and contact me for it.

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Card Locks By Teso Tech / Telegram Releases Major Update With Widgets And Auto-delete Improvements / Shocking.. Aloe Vera Plant Generates Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.