Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials (7211 Views)

Buy Your Best Roofing Woods Today / Roofing Woods In Different Sizes Are Up For Sale / Roofing Woods Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2020
contact us today
Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
Good evening
Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 2:14am On Oct 16, 2020
Good morning
Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2020
call us now
Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
Good evening
Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 5:50am On Oct 17, 2020
Good morning
Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
call us now
Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 10:08am On Oct 18, 2020
available
Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
Good evening
Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2020
Good morning
Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 9:41am On Oct 20, 2020
we are available
Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 6:00am On Oct 21, 2020
May God heal our nation. patronize me biko.

#endsars
Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Thebestpicks: 6:25am On Oct 21, 2020
How to Start Mini Importation Business in Nigeria (Complete guide)

If you’ve been into buying and selling in Nigeria, you should have thought of scaling up your business by importing goods from outside the country, if not you should have heard of the big gurus who import cheap products with a crazy profit margin. This is a comprehensive guide on how to start mini importation business in Nigeria and make good profit from the comfort of your home.

This guide covers the basics information about starting a mini importation business in Nigeria and professional advice from a professional. 100% practical images & Videos on how to ABC

Being a business minded person, you want to make a profit, that’s the whole essence of venturing into any business. I will show you the cheapest places to buy products,

In this guide you will learn.....

* Cost of starting a mini importation business in Nigeria which is extremely cheap.

* Where to import items from

* Sellable products – How to identify a product that will sell in Nigeria

* How to get products at the lowest possible price

* How to select products to make a profit

* How to ship your products to your destination

* How to sell your products online using, Jumia, Konga, Facebook ads, instagram ads etc

* How to deliver your products to customers and lot's more..

All this 4 copies you get at just 2,500 naira only and you download your copy instantly. Whatsapp 07032146558 for more details, questions and 24/7 guide.

Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Thebestpicks: 6:26am On Oct 21, 2020
FACEBOOK ADVERT STEP BY STEP GUIDE

Why do you have to pay huge sum of money to some so called experts to run facebook or instagram ads for you, when you can learn it yourself and achieve your desired result.

The Ultimate Guide To Using Facebook ads to get more leads and sales. A comprehensive guide with step by step images to guide you all the way.

Here’s what you’ll learn in this Complete guide:

* Common Mistakes Made When Running Facebook Ads, And Why You Lose Lots of Money Without Making Desired Sales.
* How To Get Started With Facebook Ads
* Getting To Know The Facebook Ads Manager
* How To Lower Your Overall Facebook Ad Budget ..
* Facebook Ads vs. Boost Posts , Which makes best sales
* Gain Maximum Exposure Using Custom Targeted Audiences
* How To Use Retarget Marketing With Facebook
* How To Create A Facebook Lead Capture Funnel
* Reasons You Should Use Facebook Ads
* How to Choose the Right Audience for Your Facebook Ads to Sell Fast
* How to Create Facebook Ads for Every Stage of the Funel, Step By Step
* 5 Tips for Creating Successful Facebook Ads
* And all You Need to Know About Facebook Ads...

And guess what...
You can resell if you like to, because as you download your copy it comes with a free right to resell from me, how about that!

So what do you say?

Are you ready to create Facebook ads that wow your audience and generate great sales for you?

@ 1,000 only, you get your copy instantly

Whatsapp 07032146558

Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 6:42am On Oct 24, 2020
Good morning
Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2020
Happy Sunday to you all
Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2020
contact us today
Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
Good evening
Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2020
Good morning
Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
keep the calls coming
Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 6:36am On Oct 29, 2020
Good morning
Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 1:17am On Oct 30, 2020
TGIF

Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 10:19am On Oct 30, 2020
At sawmill

Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
Available all Time
Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 6:49am On Oct 31, 2020
Good morning

Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
Johntemmy:
we sell and supply roofing woods and roofing materials at affordable prices. call or Whatsapp me on 07060795767

Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
always available for your roofing woods woodwork and it's materials all at shikini money.
Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 4:53am On Nov 02, 2020
Order now

Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
keep the calls coming
Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 10:58am On Nov 03, 2020
Good morning
Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
We are always available

Re: Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials by Johntemmy(m): 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
call us now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NSE Market Downturn: How Have You Been Affected? / Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 / How To Register As A Contractor With Exxonmobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.