Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

How I Became A Billionaire. Kiddwaya's Father Terry Waya Tells His Success Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Became A Billionaire. Kiddwaya's Father Terry Waya Tells His Success Story (560 Views)

“I Will Never Be Poor” – Kiddwaya’s Father, Terry Waya Shows Off His Milan Home / Biden: Everybody Is Going To America - Davido Tells His Entire 30BG Crew / 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Became A Billionaire. Kiddwaya's Father Terry Waya Tells His Success Story by Nuelconcept: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
Terry Waya, The Billionaire Father of Evicted Big Brother Season 5 housemate Kiddwaya has come out to share his success story on how he became a billionaire.
He talked about his love for Versace and how he invented the ownership and establishment of Banana Island in Lagos.
Please Subscribe to my channel and turn on the notification bell so that you get notified anytime i post a new video.
Click the below Link to play the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJJk8Xlgz9o
Re: How I Became A Billionaire. Kiddwaya's Father Terry Waya Tells His Success Story by janedonez(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
Making money and living a happy life should be everyone's focus
Re: How I Became A Billionaire. Kiddwaya's Father Terry Waya Tells His Success Story by Righteousness89(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
janedonez:
Making money and living a happy life should be everyone's focus
No Bro!
Your Primary Focus should be to Have Jesus Christ First. Any other thing can Follow..

1 Like

Re: How I Became A Billionaire. Kiddwaya's Father Terry Waya Tells His Success Story by BeSpect(f): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A “gorilla” / 24kgoldn - Mood (lyrics) Ft Justin Bieber, J Balvin And Iann Dior / Bobrisky Reacts To James Brown IG Account Being Deactivated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.