Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Real reason Nigeria is Terrorist State. (and The Way Out) Analytical Minds Only - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real reason Nigeria is Terrorist State. (and The Way Out) Analytical Minds Only (302 Views)

The REAL REASON Nigeria Wants To Topple Niger Military! / "Dr" Goodluck Jonathan Is The Reason Nigeria Economic Is in Crisis / Zanfara They Are Bandits Not Terrorists, Ipob Is Terrorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real reason Nigeria is Terrorist State. (and The Way Out) Analytical Minds Only by Abasman008(m): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nigeria practices a two forms of terrorism "state terrorism" and "Religious terrorism".

But first of all do you know that
Talking inside your homes doesn't freedom...
Talking and bringin proof of suffering among people who are shareing the same plight with you.
Calling him ofonja, ipig or confused peopl desn't bring freedom..

Ranting your anger on one another doesn't bring freedom..
Each day you come out a d fight each other but things are getting worse, only fools keep complaining about somthsome but do nothing about it.

What brings freedom ?
What brings is peaceful protest..

And do you know why the Government arrests and on tough occasions kill protesters? It's not because they don't want you to talk, after all who stops you from talking about your suffrings in your house? They don't want you to do it because with time, plenty people will join and the media will take it up . Now their fear is that the international eyes will see what is going on and place bans and economic sanctions on them like it had began. And in most cases were human rights are being violated to the level of murders the UN will as a matter of fact issue warnings that if not heeded will see the UN invading the said country while international countries will (may) support a prevailing(genuine minded) rebel group with arms, training and in most cases support troops
Now we all know like have stated before that the tactics Nigeria uses against it's protesting citizens is arresting them and in severe cases kill them but NOTE, that you will not see a time that they will kill more than say 1 to 4 people and this they will tell the world it was accidental discharge.. and when the people who own the person killed don't come out to petition or don't know were to petition or people supposed to help don't want to because of fear of being targeted too.
For you to be a recognized by the UN and AU must be signatory to several peace pacts and this also come with penalties for defaulters.
Now in most cases like in Iraq with Saddam Hussein other countries will help. And that's were the media comes in. When you hear free press it does not mean you not being allowed to talk no cares about you.. it refers to the sensoring of items on the news pages of recognized news paper and electronic brodcasting mediums capable of serving as proof against a wicked government and capable of attracting sanctions. And if you are careful to see down in history and now, people including buhari has held down on brodcasting mediums because of reporting truths and facts.

The only way to get international eyes is protesting. Now different bodies are taking streets overseas to protest, for this to be taken seriously is to get proof cogulating the reason behind the protests to be true, thats why most times you will see international pritestepr move around with bodies of people killed for speaking up. Now what the Government does not want is for them to be shamed or disgraced that's why they will do all it takes to cover up things happening by making sure what goes out is censored and areas likely to be visited by international visitors example capitals cities look a lot or close to what the international people are used to seeing.

CONCLUSION
-----------------------
The truth about why you are not protesting is not because things are okay with you but because you are afraid, and this is exactly what they want you to do. They know fully well that there is no way they will arrest or kill someone that the event will scatter and things will get worse... We are afraid of being that one person that will die so we rather go back home allow the kill you on the long run...
Now you have all the right to be scared, but it will not solve the problem, instead will Worsen things.. the world is moving forward so are ways of doing things.. going out to hold placards is something that should have been faced of by new... Eletronic protesting system is the key!!!! E protests.. were people come together under a uniform group with pictures and placards tagging international bodies like the UN and countries providing aids to Nigeria. This is safer and works faster....

They can't kill everyone if we protest but they will on the long run if we don't ..stop postponing suffering. A stick in time saves 9 Nigeria is somewere between the 7th and 8th stich

Staying at home and complaining won't solve anything..
Your phone is a weapon.

I am ready to open a facebook e-protest group were can gather and make posts to Twitter, Instagram etc and calling out our problems and tagging relevant bodies and calling out countries supporting these evil politicians with political visa waivers and then don't allow citizens the same right..

I am 21 years and what have seen, I wish people older than me had seen, and I wish people younger or within my age range do something brfbef things sour.. I am a very bright person shy but intelligent.. I can build a passenger aircraft that will fly if given the materials. But I study education in the university .. I wish for a place were my kids can have rights to be what they want to be.
It's over 60 years our grandfather's waited,
Our fathers waited,
Will also wait for things or prayers to fix the Nation?
Stand up.
Think about the future, forget BB9ja
JoinTheMovement

Comrade abas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real reason Nigeria is Terrorist State. (and The Way Out) Analytical Minds Only by helinues: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Mods are coming for you..

All the 22 NL rules have been broken
Re: Real reason Nigeria is Terrorist State. (and The Way Out) Analytical Minds Only by Abasman008(m): 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
helinues:
Mods are coming for you..

All the 22 rules broken
lol but tell me which.
Re: Real reason Nigeria is Terrorist State. (and The Way Out) Analytical Minds Only by helinues: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
Abasman008:
lol but tell me which.

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

Calling Nigeria a terrorist state fit land you 2 weeks banning pere
Re: Real reason Nigeria is Terrorist State. (and The Way Out) Analytical Minds Only by Abasman008(m): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
helinues:

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

Calling Nigeria a terrorist state fit land you 2 weeks banning pere
but UN says we are...hypocricy has kept us were we are today..
Re: Real reason Nigeria is Terrorist State. (and The Way Out) Analytical Minds Only by Easternmind(m): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
I must commend the O.p for this,this is absolutely better than Afonja and Flat headed bashing,it's good to see something that is not toxic like this on NL...
Re: Real reason Nigeria is Terrorist State. (and The Way Out) Analytical Minds Only by Easternmind(m): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
Abasman008:
but UN says we are...hypocricy has kept us were we are today..

Please keep telling them the truth...
Re: Real reason Nigeria is Terrorist State. (and The Way Out) Analytical Minds Only by omoiyamayor(m): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
The way out is to part our ways,we were forced to be together with al amalgamation by the British government, Oduduwa Republic is the only way forward

1 Like

Re: Real reason Nigeria is Terrorist State. (and The Way Out) Analytical Minds Only by Abasman008(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
omoiyamayor:
The way out is to part our ways,we were forced to be together with al amalgamation by the British government, Oduduwa Republic is the only way forward
but some will say they belong to one Nigeria..
Re: Real reason Nigeria is Terrorist State. (and The Way Out) Analytical Minds Only by omoiyamayor(m): 8:55am On Sep 18, 2020
Abasman008:
but some will say they belong to one Nigeria..
they need brain test,Nigeria has damaged most people's brain.

(1) (Reply)

The Diaspora And Obasekis Victory / Appeal Court President Constitutes Tribunal For Edo Governorship Election / CAN Lauds Ayade For Running Welfarist Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.