Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Guber Poll, Tells People Who To Vote For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Guber Poll, Tells People Who To Vote For (819 Views)

Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Guber Poll, Tells People Who To Vote For / Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation / 'Godfatherism Must End’ — Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Guber Poll, Tells People Who To Vote For by BleedingPen: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
The Oba of Benin Kingdom, Ewuare II, has called on all eligible voters in Edo to come out en masse for Saturday, Sept. 19 Edo Governorship election, Igbere TV reports.

The Edo governorship election has incumbent Governor and candidate of the PDP, Godwin Obaseki and Osagie Ize-Iyamu of the APC, as two major contenders.

In a statement made available to Igbere TV, Thursday, by Frank Irabor, Secretary to Benin Traditional Council, the monarch asked the citizens to cast their votes for candidate of their choice.

The Oba of Benin further urged the people to coordinate themselves in a peaceful manner, and ensure they maintain NCDC protocols on COVID-19.

“The Omo N’Oba pray to God Almighty and the Royal Ancestors for a free, fair and violent-free gubernatorial election,” the statement added.

https://igberetvnews.com/1364913/oba-benin-speaks-edo-guber-poll-tells-people-vote/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Re: Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Guber Poll, Tells People Who To Vote For by BleedingPen: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Guber Poll, Tells People Who To Vote For by gpercuxionz(m): 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Guber Poll, Tells People Who To Vote For by Prechgold1180(m): 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Those fucking bitch ass police just embarrassed me not too long

Roughandled me at the ever busy UBA
Pushed me into their van
Took me to their station
Accused me of being part of external election thug
They accused me of working for a politician
Took m[color=#770077][/color]e to their useless station

bleeped Dem all
Bleep BUhari
Bleep Nigeria
Bleep lord luggard

Bleep oshiomole
Bleep Abba kyari
Bleep Everything that has to do with Edo state
Re: Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Guber Poll, Tells People Who To Vote For by matrix199(m): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
PDP is set to win. APC is set to rig.
Re: Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Guber Poll, Tells People Who To Vote For by Slawormir: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Obaseki is a real niggarrr
Re: Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Guber Poll, Tells People Who To Vote For by adekolaelect(m): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
matrix199:
PDP is set to win. APC is set to rig.
wailing in advance

(1) (Reply)

Northern Elders Blow Hot Over SARS Ban, Say Sacking Of Service Chiefs... / Nigeria Latest News From Shakapost / Security Operatives Join In Packing COVID-19 Palliatives From Warehouse (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.