Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari (43472 Views)

Nigeria At 60 Logo Was Not Plagiarised - Designers / President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo / First Nigerian-Made Ventilator To Be Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu, Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by Mkelv0106(m): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
Unveiling logo. Main while cost of living is on the raise
If I stone this people thunder ehn

1 Like

Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by shiki(m): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin
Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by Kemimarch16(f): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
60 years for nothing
Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by SaintOpzy(m): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
it's beautiful..

It's obvious much thought has been put into it, that's more than one can say for other aspects of our country tho..
Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by JEmma1(m): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
F**kn 60 years of intense hardship, and we are still suffering �‍♂️
Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by Prechgold1180(m): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousnesss8:

Fcvk you too
can't waste my bleep on you

So enjoy your ride to hell
Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by Meritocracy: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
We thank God we are alive to see the celebration of failed giant of Africa
Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
But the logo is a copy copy stuff from one Diamond company in Russia way back since 2017....well can anything Good come out from 'Bethlehem' at 60yrs?

1 Like

Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by TreasureJunky: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
Be deceiving yourselves there..
Stupid government that turned Nigeria to war zone.. They lie about everything, and they can copy for Africa
Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by seguno2: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
What of the cost and the plagiarism allegations

1 Like

Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by PrettyNengiBBN: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
Wonderful,Now let me Make Money with this Information....
Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by Honchoslim16(m): 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
Goddamn mehn!

Am speechless.

Period!
Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by mrsough(m): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
haiti007:
Who are the celebrants? The masses or the politicians? undecided

True talk
Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by christopher123(m): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
can you guys shut the fück up ! what are. we celebrating? mediocrity or tribalism ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by Oizee(f): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
haiti007:
thanks for the question, but who can answer it?
Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by EgusiShankly: 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
haiti007:
Good question
Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by egojiokwu(m): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
Building statue, designing 9ja@60 logo and planting grasses with huge sums of money are some of our achievements in this administration.

Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by mariahAngel(f): 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
Casan0va:
Buhari is a lesson God sent to us to show us how stupid we are.

In as much as this is true, I wanted to like it instantly but I held back on impulse...

I agree that he was duly elected in his first tenure, but his second was a stolen mandate, even at the expense of lives lost. So sad. sad
Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
mariahAngel:
60years with nothing to show for it! undecided

Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by AlphikkaTech: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
haiti007:

Lol
Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
We may seem united but inwardly we are divided.
Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by nextstep(m): 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
You know, for a country with budget deficits and so many things lacking, we don't need any stinking celebration. The money for this rubbish fête can be used to improve services. Last time I celebrated was when in 1985, when I was a small boy and didn't know better.

I still remember "Nigeria is twenty five, the odds we did survive"... singing and we didn't have running water or constant light. 2020 we don't have running water or constant light. It would be painful but not too surprising if in 40 years (I pray I'm still around) we'll be celebrating 100 years, yet no running water or constant light.

Buhari and his crew ran the country into the ground back then... and they are back to do the same once again.
They should take their logo, their celebrations, their loot, and goan die angry angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by Conceptsncontex(m): 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by Jasseyfrd(m): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
spafu:
When I think of the fact that five years ago the #7000 that could by me a 50kg bag of Rice can only buy me 10 mudus today (filled with stone) I just remember how useless a president we have got.
grin
spafu:
When I think of the fact that five years ago the #7000 that could by me a 50kg bag of Rice can only buy me 10 mudus today (filled with stone) I just remember how useless a president we have got.
Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by netflicks(m): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
Authoreety:
Very stupid celebration done by only politicians

Nigeria suppose dey shame for herself...

Lol...easy na...Shame dey catch me self after reading ur post
Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by membranus: 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
Bloghomies:
Trust me, this thread is going to be filled with overwhelming negativity.

But before you conform, take a moment and dwell on the monumental feats of the giant of Africa.

There are countries far worse, where they live in swamps and eat one another.j

Yes, we're behind. But at least, we're alive and better than so many out there, in the deep of Africa with no access to the outside world.

When you travel out, and see things, you'll be grateful for the air you even breath. Oh, how much we belittle this wondrous element.

Your dream should be to work on yourself, to become better. A better you, will create a better nation.

To start, grow and manage your business, visit www.bloghomies.com.

Peace!

It is the Nigerian govt that needs to grow its businesses, tell the govt to visit your www.bloghomies.com.
Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by naira123: 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
What a wasted 60 years
Re: Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari by Onlyonebuhari: 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
mariahAngel:
60years with nothing to show for it! undecided

Railway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Missing From Ize-iyamu Acknowledgement List / More Pictures As Seyi Tinubu Leads Kano Solidarity Walk For APC (Video) / Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.