Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Investment Opportunity - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Investment Opportunity (1184 Views)

Trending Investment Opportunity On Board / Investment Opportunity / Tomato Farm Investment Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Opportunity by RedPanthar: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
Good Day

I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you
Re: Investment Opportunity by smallkendy: 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
I am interested.. 08030906295
Re: Investment Opportunity by RedPanthar: 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
smallkendy:
I am interested.. 08030906295

Okay. Expect an email
Re: Investment Opportunity by Spadee: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
I am interested...
cashmmillions@gmail.com
Re: Investment Opportunity by RedPanthar: 8:26am On Sep 18, 2020
Tell A Friend
Re: Investment Opportunity by RedPanthar: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2020
Investment Opportunity you can use your free work time from home to build wealth.

Send an email to the email contact on this moniker's signature
Re: Investment Opportunity by RedPanthar: 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2020

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you
Re: Investment Opportunity by RedPanthar: 1:39am On Sep 19, 2020

Thank you
Re: Investment Opportunity by RedPanthar: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team.

Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model.

Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Investment Opportunity by RedPanthar: 11:21am On Sep 19, 2020
Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Thank you
Re: Investment Opportunity by RedPanthar: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
Take advantage of this opportunity
Re: Investment Opportunity by RedPanthar: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2020

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a mail
Re: Investment Opportunity by 2cribz: 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
Another scam
Re: Investment Opportunity by makethegrades: 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
Red panther
Could you please be direct and stop claiming a false 1 million naira (which u deeply know in your heart is false) as a means to attract remote workers for you.

Try to be direct with recruiters.
If it is 1 naira u will pay say it. Don't elude recruiters telling them 1 million naira that's is never going to happen.

My point is being straightforward, and genuine and true to your remote worker salary say 100 naira per 500 words or no matter how little you pay your remote workers is more important than giving recruitees/ employees a false hope of a million naira that's never going to happen.

1 Like

Re: Investment Opportunity by Omoba41(m): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
I'm game
Re: Investment Opportunity by SwitChocolate(m): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
Omoba41:
I'm game

Thanks for indicating interest

The auto bot banned me after I responded to a troll on the thread. Do you mind sending a PM. Upon receipt of your PM, I'll send details and we can get started
Re: Investment Opportunity by fegiefrank: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
I am interested. fegiedan@gmail.com
Re: Investment Opportunity by SolidGains: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
interested 09084227891
Re: Investment Opportunity by SwitChocolate(m): 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
SolidGains:
interested 09084227891

Check your whatsapp message for details
Re: Investment Opportunity by VicThory(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2020
freshestvictor@gmail.com
Re: Investment Opportunity by mosho2good: 10:25am On Sep 20, 2020
interested 08086843386
Re: Investment Opportunity by SwitChocolate(m): 11:08am On Sep 21, 2020
Interesting project
Re: Investment Opportunity by RedPanthar: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
Join
Re: Investment Opportunity by Ay04z(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2020
Interested 08134866398
Re: Investment Opportunity by Joshchi19(m): 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
interested: joshuachimason@gmail.com
Re: Investment Opportunity by RedPanthar: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2020
Omoba41:
I'm game

. Have you sent in your application?
Re: Investment Opportunity by RedPanthar: 10:07am On Oct 11, 2020
Spadee:
I am interested...
cashmmillions@gmail.com

I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea Ebooks / You Can Now Make 6% Interest On Your Savings Account Every 3 Months / Understanding The FGN Savings Bonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.