Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

How I Became A Billionaire. Terry Waya Kiddwaya’s Father Tells His Success Story - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Became A Billionaire. Terry Waya Kiddwaya’s Father Tells His Success Story (451 Views)

How I Became A Millionaire In 3 Months / I Want To Become A Billionaire Overnight... Advice? / Winning with Forex by iMarketLive (Owned by Forex guru - Christopher Terry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Became A Billionaire. Terry Waya Kiddwaya’s Father Tells His Success Story by LIFECONCEPTSOLU: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
Terry Waya, The Billionaire Father of Evicted Big Brother Season 5 housemate Kiddwaya has come out to share his success story on how he became a billionaire.
He talked about his love for Versace and how he invented the ownership and establishment of Banana Island in Lagos.

Please Subscribe to my channel and turn on the notification bell so that you get notified anytime i post a new video.

Click the below Link to play the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJJk8Xlgz9o
Re: How I Became A Billionaire. Terry Waya Kiddwaya’s Father Tells His Success Story by Yobii(m): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
Congratulations
Re: How I Became A Billionaire. Terry Waya Kiddwaya’s Father Tells His Success Story by Nbotee(m): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
All dis ones dat helped politicians and govt officials to launder funds

(1) (Reply)

Get Farmlands For As Low As #100,000 / Where Can I Get Real Gold In Nigeria For Business / Invest With Zylus Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.