Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Need Advice Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need Advice Urgently (392 Views)

Advice Urgently Needed / Advice Urgently Needed: Should I Consider This Job If Given The Offer? / I Need An Advice Urgently About Npower Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice Urgently by olurili(m): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hello nairalanders,please I need your help concerning one problem am facing right now,I stay and hustle in lagos, but to be sincere I have no personal place of my own,I sleep at where am working, so I manage to raise 115k,from my hustle, the problem now is,things don't go normal for where I hustle like b4,so the advice I need from you great people is,should I relocate back to my hometown Oyo,or I should rent house in Lagos and keep struggling, pls I really need your advice thanks in advance
Re: Need Advice Urgently by dingbang(m): 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
It is very difficult for a lagosian to leave lagos
Re: Need Advice Urgently by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
olurili:
Hello nairalanders,please I need your help concerning one problem am facing right now,I stay and hustle in lagos, but to be sincere I have no personal place of my own,I sleep at where am working, so I manage to raise 115k,from my hustle, the problem now is,things don't go normal for where I hustle like b4,so the advice I need from you great people is,should I relocate back to my hometown Oyo,or I should rent house in Lagos and keep struggling, pls I really need your advice thanks in advance

bro, u can be making money in your house in a legal way..
I make money in my house
Re: Need Advice Urgently by MajesticKris: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
You've tried with the little you've made so far... You can go back home.. And plan on other things to do ..it's better cus Lagos don dey hard like Rock, since this Covid broke out...
Re: Need Advice Urgently by Offpoint: 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
olurili:
Bring the morning let's invest together...

You can go back home, if you have plans on what to do with the money.

You can stay back in Lagos, If you have an hustle that can sustain you after rent.

That's my 3 opinions
Re: Need Advice Urgently by Kaysalas(m): 12:50am On Jul 16, 2021
Olurili, Abeg wetin be osinbajo nl handle here??
Re: Need Advice Urgently by olurili(m): 5:45am On Jul 16, 2021
Kaysalas:
Olurili, Abeg wetin be osinbajo nl handle here??
you expect me to give you?davido is also top commenter here
Re: Need Advice Urgently by Kaysalas(m): 7:52am On Jul 16, 2021
olurili:
you expect me to give you?davido is also top commenter here
Waoh! It didn't cross my mind you would want to treat his handle as precious jewel that needs be hoarded. wink Would have loved to share some concerns with him but no probs. Thanks but no thanks.
Re: Need Advice Urgently by olurili(m): 10:56am On Jul 16, 2021
Kaysalas:

Waoh! It didn't cross my mind you would want to treat his handle as precious jewel that needs be hoarded. wink Would have loved to share some concerns with him but no probs. Thanks but no thanks.
grin ok sir

(1) (Reply)

A Press Release By 36 States And Fct N-power Representatives Forum / Hi / Have You Ever Had To Lie During A JOB Interview.. Share With US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.