Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN (81798 Views)

FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' / Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government / El-Rufai Asks All Political Appointees To Resign On 30th April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by omobaba1759: 9:38am On Sep 18, 2020
You’re blaming the government but this what you voted for, TWICE! Your actions in the voting booth have consequences. Will you now vote for competence rather than along tribal, regional & religious lines? I doubt it. You will moan & complain then repeat the insanity next election

1 Like

Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by Rilwayne001: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2020
This is tantamount to forceful stealing from the citizens. You tax us to stupor, food price is going high, fuel price is going high, electricity tariffs has been grossly increased too, yet still we're being mandated to register for another round of stealing of the little funds we have in our banks.

Which way Nigeria? What is our offense that this government is trying to rub us to our last penny while in fact they (in govt) are feeding fat and still embezzling funds?
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 18, 2020
Ishilove:

We would like to believe that this hyberbolic statement in boldface is you trying to yank our chains. Be very kiaful. Nigerians are very angry at the moment.
Do you have any evidence to the contrary? if you don't then that statement stays.

Nigerians are angry? yea right! i tell you how to be angry. Learn from the American masses on how to be angry. when Nigerians are really angry i am sure the whole world would know. at this moment they are still pretending to be angry

How far with the man who stole billions of naira and pretended to be collapsing on live TV during probe? i hear he is still about driving expensive Range Rovers convoys and spending his loot. grin

As i said, Nigerians are not angry, when they are angry we will know. buhari will wipp all of you into shape.
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2020
omobaba1759:
You’re blaming the government but this what you voted for, TWICE! Your actions in the voting booth have consequences. Will you now vote for competence rather than along tribal, regional & religious lines? I doubt it. You will moan & complain then repeat the insanity next election
Gbam!!
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by Bossman25(m): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2020
My brother/Sister
Take one bottle of Palm wine...u speak well like an elder....
Respect

CodeTemplar:
People will easily circumvent this satanic move by changing bank transaction narrations. I simply change the narration of a payment something like "contribution towards medical fee". That way it becomes different from income.
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by jaymony14: 9:57am On Sep 18, 2020
Louder Please....
coolcharm:
The Egyptians and Taxmasters are here.

An irresponsible and insensitive government.

They can keep the schools locked down but want to force everyone to go to the Banks.

In less than 1 week:

Fuel price... Boom!

Electricity tarrif... Boom!!

Then this!

Yet minimum wage is below 25k in most states.

Where are all the 4+4 and sai Baba people?

Well... We are all in this together smiley

One Man saw through it all.

"The choice before Nigerians in the coming elections is simple: A choice between going forward or going backwards; between the new ways and the old ways; between freedom and repression; between a record of visible achievements and beneficial reforms-and desperate power-seekers with empty promises."

~ Goodluck Jonathan, 19th February, 2015.
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by tramzy7: 10:08am On Sep 18, 2020
This report was not well clarified, nawao
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by evy800(f): 10:10am On Sep 18, 2020
ugochukwufrenzy:
who get that strength to go and queue for bank,,ordinary to see customer care dis period na wahala,,useless FG,thunder fire buhari left blokos

Please how can like this twice
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by nkechiasogwa(f): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2020
For the first time GoodLuck Jonathan is a prophet. As for this present evil government, this too shall pass.
coolcharm:

They can keep the schools locked down but want to force everyone to go to the Banks.

In less than 1 week:

Fuel price... Boom!

Then this!

"The choice before Nigerians in the coming elections is simple: A choice between going forward or going backwards; between the new ways and the old ways; between freedom and repression; between a record of visible achievements and beneficial reforms-and desperate power-seekers with empty promises."

Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by adedayourt(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2020
coolcharm:

In less than 1 week:

Fuel price... Boom!

Then this!

GEJ at the time wasn't exactly making life easy as it seem then.

But like they say the devil you know is better then the angel you never knew.

Buhari rode on the what seem to be hardship at the time to be win, little did Nigerians know we actually living in paradise under GEJ.
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:27am On Sep 18, 2020
Bossman25:
Na zombies dey in power naa....
No brain...nothing.....

I swear, bro.

Nigeria is in the wrong hands.

I hail u, bossman.

1 Like

Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by NevetsIbot(m): 10:43am On Sep 18, 2020
lawalmovichhhh:
I CAUSE THE DAY I VOTE 4 YOU.....U DIS FOOLISH MAN....UR CHILDREN SHALL SUFFER ALL DIS SUFFERING YOU RE MAKING US GO TRU....OLORIBU

You voted buhari.... Now I'm wondering if I should curse you too
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by Vivian16: 10:46am On Sep 18, 2020
My little finger is bigger than my father's thigh, my father(Jonathan) chastisised you with cane but I (Buhari) will chastisise you with scorpion to your tents oh Nigeria.
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by youngdabold19: 11:14am On Sep 18, 2020
coolcharm:

In less than 1 week:

Fuel price... Boom!

Then this!

Yet,four years wasn't enough for the dullards to wise up...The same group of idiots will still willfully campaign for Buhari to run for another tenure..SMH
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by Sleevia: 11:16am On Sep 18, 2020
obiekunie2:

bredamon!

am on same page with you na!

i just dey tell you wetin them gather in stock for those who will want to prove stubborn grin grin grin

Leave story bros...

They have deleted the tweet on twitter
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by imagrg(m): 11:36am On Sep 18, 2020
What about money hidden underground in private homes of public officers and politicians?
Any certification for that?
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by Austeen007(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2020
In as much as we i'm angry about the poor system of things in Nigeria. I'd say that European countries are also taking such tax from it's citizens. but why im angry at the Nigerian govt isn;t over the taxation. im angry that they do not use the money in developing Nigeria and Nigerians
coolcharm:

In less than 1 week:

Fuel price... Boom!

Then this!

Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by RosyIsBlessed: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2020
aoshea18:
This was "announced" on twitter by an account that belongs to the government of Nigeria. I believe that account might have been hacked. To the best of my knowledge there hasn't been any information on this from the CBN. Banks have not notified their customers. This is fishy. Twitter accounts have been getting hacked a lot lately. Moreover you do not announce Policy on Twitter.

I just checked the CBN website again. No news on this. Please take this with a pinch of salt. Nothing of the sort on the FIRS website as well.

My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by Ishilove: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2020
gypsey:
Do you have any evidence to the contrary? if you don't then that statement stays.

Nigerians are angry? yea right! i tell you how to be angry. Learn from the American masses on how to be angry. when Nigerians are really angry i am sure the whole world would know. at this moment they are still pretending to be angry

How far with the man who stole billions of naira and pretended to be collapsing on live TV during probe? i hear he is still about driving expensive Range Rovers convoys and spending his loot. grin

As i said, Nigerians are not angry, when they are angry we will know. buhari will wipp all of you into shape.
We are getting there
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ishilove:

We are getting there
Yea! by the time you people gets there there might be no Nigeria left. grin they would have stolen everyting.

Start the revolution now!!
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by revolt(m): 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
Elsueno:
grin

I think Buhari wants to find out the elastic limit of all Nigerians. What he DOESN'T KNOW IS that even his base support in the north CURRENTLY HATE HIS GUTS. pushing them any further will most likely make them revolt. grin even the imams cant HELP BUHARI HERE cheesy

Can you imagine, from being a "MAI GASKIYA" to that "WICKED FULANI MAN" grin I could have never imagine Buhari popularity will sink that low
when una dey shout sai baba I jes dey laugh. The facts lay there all you had to do was just go read them. Even gej told you guys, una go gnash teeth.... every intelligent person knew his campaign promises were clueless. You people supported him based on bigotry thinking you were hurting ibos. Thats what happens when u make a decision based on emmotions and bigotry... you blind yourself and live to regret.
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by Elsueno: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
revolt:
when una dey shout sai baba I jes dey laugh. The facts lay there all you had to do was just go read them. Even gej told you guys, una go gnash teeth.... every intelligent person knew his campaign promises were clueless. You people supported him based on bigotry thinking you were hurting ibos. Thats what happens when u make a decision based on emmotions and bigotry... you blind yourself and live to regret.

Just leave me jare, ain't Igbo, Yoruba or even Hausa. in fact I don't even have a voters card.

FYI, Jonathan ain't much different from Buhari, them all dsame. If you had being an inec ad-hoc staff during election. you will know Na money dey win am not VOTES grin
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by KingWarri: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
coolcharm:

Make Jesus and Mohammed even come naija now com warn Dem, dem no go still hear
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by Ishilove: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
gypsey:
Yea! by the time you people gets there there might be no Nigeria left. grin they would have stolen everyting.

Start the revolution now!!
Lol. Armchair rabble rouser. Oya carry placard so that we will follow you, no be to dey make flex muscle on Nairaland. cheesy
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ishilove:

Lol. Armchair rabble rouser. Oya carry placard so that we will follow you, no be to dey make flex mukscle on Nairaland. cheesy
Una never serious make una dey dia dey wait for me, me wey dem no even born me for naija. no be you talk say nigerians are angry? grin una anger na only for Nairaland no body wan die!
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by Ishilove: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
gypsey:
Una never serious make una dey dia dey wait for me, me wey dem no even born me for naija. no be you talk say nigerians are angry? grin una anger na only for Nairaland no body wan die!
Before nko. If you die for Nigeria, you for for nothing. Our case is spiritual grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai / Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star / Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.