Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years (3175 Views)

Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover / Wife Regrets Divorcing Overweight Husband After He Loses Weight In 12 Months Wit / Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by blog4all(m): 3:15am On Sep 18, 2020
Clive Bunden and his wife Brenda, from Warrington, Cheshire, have now been together for more than three decades, despite the fact that he was married to her daughter Irene in 1977

They have been together more than three decades, married 13 years and are still blissfully happy, despite the unconventional start to their relationship.

For Clive Blunden’s wife Brenda used to be his mother-in-law.

He was even arrested after he asked her to marry him but, undeterred, they made history when the law was changed in 2007 and they tied the knot.

It is fair to say their unusual coupling raised a few eyebrows. But 10 years on, they have no regrets.

“People thought we wouldn’t last but we are stronger than ever,” said Clive, 65.

“We’re together 24/7 and there’s a magic to it.”

Brenda, 77, added: “Clive is a gentleman and he looks after me. I can get a bit argumentative but he quietens me down.”

Brenda wasn’t such a fan of Clive when he got together with her daughter Irene.

In fact, she disliked him the moment she saw him.

“We fell in love,” said Brenda. “One night, he took me for a drink and we ended up ......

Read More @ https://www.busitechnews.com/man-marries-his-own-mother-in-law-after-divorcing-his-wife-of-eight-years/

1 Like

Re: Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by Jumlek2411: 3:50am On Sep 18, 2020
Wonders can never end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by Gondonu: 3:51am On Sep 18, 2020
End time demonic couple.Ibere ipin áiye.

5 Likes

Re: Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:03am On Sep 18, 2020
Imagine the madness...?!?!?!?!
no wonder these white people have very little respect for their parents....and easily insult and beat them.

7 Likes

Re: Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by Aboks(m): 4:11am On Sep 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Imagine the madness...?!?!?!?!
no wonder these white people have very little respect for their parent....and easily insult and beat them.

Re: Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by matrix199(m): 4:12am On Sep 18, 2020
And what is so disgusting in marrying your mother-in-law, after divorcing your wife, if the feelings is mutual?

We don't have to be hypocritical judgmental. If we don't find marrying two or more wives here in Africa disgusting, then we shouldn't find this disgusting as well.
Re: Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by femi4: 5:46am On Sep 18, 2020
He has so much faith in their family

3 Likes

Re: Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by jidamsel43(m): 5:47am On Sep 18, 2020
It can only happen in that place. .

Let any man do abomination in Yoruba land and witness the full wrath of gods and goddesses
Re: Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by Aboks(m): 5:49am On Sep 18, 2020
matrix199:
And what is so disgusting in marrying your mother-in-law, after divorcing your wife, if the feelings is mutual?

We don't have to be hypocritical judgmental. If we don't find marrying two or more wives here in Africa disgusting, then we shouldn't find this disgusting as well.

ask dem o as long as they are not related by blood
Re: Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by Aboks(m): 5:49am On Sep 18, 2020
jidamsel43:
It can only happen in that place. .

Let any man do abomination in Yoruba land and witness the full wrath of gods and goddesses

forget dat tin jare
Re: Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by JaneYave(f): 6:03am On Sep 18, 2020
Not all women that gave birth are qualified to be called mothers.No be say she fine sef.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by Richy4(m): 6:39am On Sep 18, 2020
The bottom line is... They are happy.. That should count right? embarassed

If it happened in an African country, U will be sure to hear those phrases that always makes me mad.. "her mother snatched her husband"..

1 Like

Re: Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by Aboks(m): 6:53am On Sep 18, 2020
she want to enjoy wetin her daughter dey enjoy before divorce
Re: Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by heykims(m): 6:55am On Sep 18, 2020
Huuh
Re: Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by Michelle55: 7:43am On Sep 18, 2020
Happiness is what really matters. So long they have that, nothing else matters
Re: Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2020
You mean he got himself a care giver job? This one is not marriage now.

Anyways, the Whites have been known for weird things. So, I'm not surprised. The wife may not even be pained. So??

3 Likes

Re: Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by bukatyne(f): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2020
matrix199:

A man sleeping with mother and daughter or a daughter sleeping with father and son?

If it were two sisters or two brothers, it is another matter.

Nkan be!

1 Like

Re: Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by ecolime(m): 10:45am On Sep 18, 2020
Weirdos grin
Re: Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by crackhaus: 11:01am On Sep 18, 2020
I guess it's safe to say then that his ex mother-in-law is his soulmate, and getting married to her daughter was simply the circumstance that needed to happen for their paths to cross in their respective mortal sojourn. grin

Life indeed is truly a pot of peppery hot red-oil beans.

3 Likes

Re: Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by crackhaus: 11:03am On Sep 18, 2020
bukatyne:

A man sleeping with mother and daughter or a daughter sleeping with father and son?

If it were two sisters or two brothers, it is another matter.

Nkan be!
If two sisters or two brothers does not weird you out, why would mother and daughter or father and son do? cheesy

How did you justify the difference?
Re: Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by Houseofglam7(f): 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
Wtf undecided
Re: Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by Liposure: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
This can't happen in nigeria. Bizarre
Re: Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by GboyegaD(m): 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
I guess they are both happy together.
Re: Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by slivertongue: 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
some oyibo no get common sense
Re: Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by Introvertmemer(m): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
When you're so pissed at ur ex-wife,to the extent of marrying her mother just to torture her
Re: Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by bukatyne(f): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
crackhaus:

If two sisters or two brothers does not weird you out, why would mother and daughter or father and son do? cheesy

How did you justify the difference?

Maybe culture and religion. Not that two siblings isn't wierd to me however, I understand that they are from same source.

Parent and child is sleeping with the source and the offspring.

The body that produced the seed and the seed:

It is even cursed.
Re: Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by Bewiseedet(m): 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
Couple of jokers am seeing.
Re: Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years by crackhaus: 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
bukatyne:

Maybe culture and religion. Not that two siblings isn't wierd to me however, I understand that they are from same source.

Parent and child is sleeping with the source and the offspring.

The body that produced the seed and the seed:

It is even cursed.
Lol, okay.

It's the biblical injunction against having sex with both mother and daughter you're working with.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Nairalander With Personality Issues / Child Labor: The 'House Help' Phenomenom / My Boyfriend's Mum Is Cheating On His Dad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.