Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

American Sitcom ,Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air celebrate 30 Years - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / American Sitcom ,Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air celebrate 30 Years (402 Views)

Bel-air Season 2 Episode 9 Download / Bel-air Series / What Comedy/sitcom/romantic Comedy TV Series Are You Watching Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Sitcom ,Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air celebrate 30 Years by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 18, 2020
Today marks 30 years since the American sitcom aired on cable networks worldwide . This week, one of the top producers of the show ,Quincy Jones,87 years old , took to his twitter to mark the occasion.
He said "We cut this cake 30 years ago!…Man, Happy Birthday to The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air! I can’t believe it’s already been that long…But, what’s 30 years when you’re 87?? Big-time props to our team! Couldn’t have done it w/o each & every one of you!!"
James Avery who played Uncle Phil on the show, passed away in 2013.

cc Mynd44 lalasticlala front page

Re: American Sitcom ,Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air celebrate 30 Years by ThreeEyedRaven: 3:52am On Sep 18, 2020
Is this show still ongoing? One of my best shows back then smiley

1 Like

Re: American Sitcom ,Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air celebrate 30 Years by LawLab247: 4:29am On Sep 18, 2020
Wow
Re: American Sitcom ,Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air celebrate 30 Years by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
Is this show still ongoing? One of my best shows back then smiley
have you been living under a rock?
Re: American Sitcom ,Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air celebrate 30 Years by ThreeEyedRaven: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
SUPERTRAM2005:
have you been living under a rock?

The South pole maybe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BBN: Highest Number Of Simultaneous Viewers On Nairaland / The Best Movies Of 2020 So Far / I Was Doing A Job I Was Paid For – Model Speaks On Being Fingered On A Live Tv S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.