Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Think Phone Graphics - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Think Phone Graphics (136 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think Phone Graphics by Bestcomputers1: 5:18am On Sep 18, 2020
AMAZING PHONE GRAPHICS.

It would amaze you to know how much you can do with that smartphone you're holding.

I'm planning a mindblowing Graphics class come 30th of this month. A whole week of Phone Wonders.

I'm giving out this class for #3,000 but anyone who register before 30th of this month would only be required to pay a token amount of #2000

I would be furnishing you guys with plenty amazement, and fun. The just concluded class was Wao. This won't be lesser l promise.

FEATURES

# Graphics Designs.

# 3D Logo Designs and Mock ups.

# Text Animations, and and video advertisement creation.

Dm me on 07065949828 for the link to the Closed Whatsapp Group.

#Bestcomputers

Re: Think Phone Graphics by Bestcomputers1: 5:23am On Sep 18, 2020
That cute design was made on an Android phone. There are many phone graphics classes out there, but this would amaze you completely.

Wale Akingboye
Re: Think Phone Graphics by Bestcomputers1: 5:25am On Sep 18, 2020
Appreciating the wonder of phone graphics

Re: Think Phone Graphics by Bestcomputers1: 5:27am On Sep 18, 2020
I am really in love with this, deeply

(1) (Reply)

How To Flood Your Prospects' Mind With The DESIRE To Buy Your Product Right Away / Get Best Law Services For Procedure Of Court Marriage In Pakistan Legally / Why Does Education Even Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.