Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,328 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Private Coaching On Public Speaking And Presentation Skills - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Private Coaching On Public Speaking And Presentation Skills (195 Views)

Facade Creativity Studio Present Architecture Working Drawings And Presentation / Public Speaking And Presentation School In Abuja / How To Speak With Confidence & Master Public Speaking In Few Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Private Coaching On Public Speaking And Presentation Skills by DrMiki: 6:22am On Sep 18, 2020
I provide 1-on-1 private coaching on public speaking and presentation skills for executives, leaders and impact driven celebrities.

PRIVATE COACHING is suitable for individuals who're looking for customized and personalized coaching experience.

Who's this for?

*My private coaching is for people who're looking to refine their presentation skills, improve their public speaking performance, increase confidence, poise and charisma and master effective public speaking and communication skills.*

You have to fall into one or more of these categories though to qualify as a private client �

You're a busy person ✅

You don't want a public training where anyone might just be in the audience ✅

You're a high profile individual who may not want to be seen in regular places ✅

You love comfort and convenience and wants to learn on those terms ✅

You want a personal coach who can come to your office, house or meet with you anywhere to help you prepare your presentations ✅

You want someone you can fly with as you get set for important meetings ✅

You want a trusted expert on presentation and public speaking skills ✅

Then my PRIVATE COACHING relationship is right for you.

I've been doing this for more than 9 years now and is currently working with some high profile individuals in Nigeria.

I currently have presence in Lagos and Abuja, and I'm open to traveling for a meeting when all terms and conditions are met.

You can call to speak with me on

07035957197 (+234)

www.coachmiki.com.ng

I look forward to working with you.

Thanks

Re: Private Coaching On Public Speaking And Presentation Skills by DrMiki: 10:49am On Sep 18, 2020
Author of THE PUBLIC SPEAKING PLAYBOOK Stephen Michael is the coach and trainer.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Shares 200 Naira In Akure (video). / Nationwide Strike / High Quality Gerad Stone Coated Steel Roofing Sheet With Warranty Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.