Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

The Matrix: Which Pill Will You Choose, The Red Or Blue? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Matrix: Which Pill Will You Choose, The Red Or Blue? (1427 Views)

The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) / Attn: Producers: What's The Matrix Club? / "agent Smith" Of "the Matrix" Was Born In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Matrix: Which Pill Will You Choose, The Red Or Blue? by Judeylive(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2011
You've all seen the movie Matrix right?

Do you guys remember when Morpheus offered Neo two pills. The blue pill that would return him back to his old life in the matrix, and continue wallowing in ignorance. And the red pill that will show him the truth about the world as it is in its harsh condition

My question is: Which pill will you take if you are offered the same choice?

Please provide a detailed reason for your choice.

thank you!
Re: The Matrix: Which Pill Will You Choose, The Red Or Blue? by candylips(m): 12:42am On Feb 27, 2011
red ofcourse. i love alice in wonderland cool
Re: The Matrix: Which Pill Will You Choose, The Red Or Blue? by sweetguy10(m): 1:31am On Feb 28, 2011
RED of course , I like living in a world of fantasy . At least one won't die there and I'll be a hero grin
Re: The Matrix: Which Pill Will You Choose, The Red Or Blue? by WackyJ1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2011
I'll choose the blue pill. Cos it's the same as living in the world that i'm living in Now and if i wake up in the real world i won't be Neo and my chances of dieing would have increased

(1) (Reply)

Your Favourite Desperate Housewife / Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? / 'last Flight To Abuja' To Be Released On DVD; 20th May, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.