Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,368 members, 7,868,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Bbnaija: Ozo To Nengi “ I Really Love You And I’ll Do Anything For You” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Ozo To Nengi “ I Really Love You And I’ll Do Anything For You” (725 Views)

Bbnaija's Nengi: "I Haven't Boarded Okada In 10yrs"- Video / Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble / Bbnaija’s Ozo To Receive $2.4 Million As Monthly Salary From Juventus Fc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ozo To Nengi “ I Really Love You And I’ll Do Anything For You” by wale377(m): 6:49am On Sep 18, 2020
Big brother Season 5 house mate, Ozo has serious professed his love towards Nengi who seems not interested in him.

In this video you can hear Ozo telling Nengi “I love youuu and I’ll do anything for you”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t295w2afNoE

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo To Nengi “ I Really Love You And I’ll Do Anything For You” by newk007(m): 6:56am On Sep 18, 2020
This boy ennnhhhhj

To make more Dan 400,000k in 2-3 months with zero capital but with consistency and dedication.

Check my signature.... Shalom

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo To Nengi “ I Really Love You And I’ll Do Anything For You” by Enudapan: 7:09am On Sep 18, 2020
Nna eh! No qualms
This boy is not an odogwu..
Be like simp
Biggie should give him mushin weed make en eye clear

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Classic Reply To Lauretta Onochie / 10 Nigerian Celebrities That Will Be Adding A New Age This Month [PHOTOS] / Williams Uchemba Looks Peng With His Bride-To-Be In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.