Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Open Letter To Nairaland Bloggers!! From A Pained Heart - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Open Letter To Nairaland Bloggers!! From A Pained Heart (395 Views)

Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) / Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Nairaland Bloggers!! From A Pained Heart by joygiver1: 8:06am On Sep 18, 2020
Dear newbie Blogger, firstly I want you all to understand that blogging is NOT FOR EVERYONE! For the fact that Linda bought a mansion in Banana Island doesn't mean you will buy private jet from blogging.

There is this latest trends that has become really worrisome and saddening especially on the Celebrity and Politics section of Nairaland. You have succeeded in turning this sections to an eyesore!

Where in a bid to draw attention to their posts some newbie Bloggers go as far as commenting 50 times or even more on their own posts, coupled with very ridiculous and misleading headlines. Unlces and Aunties if this is not madness, then what is madness!!

Sadly, from 100000 percent plagiarism in Their posts, to very poor punctuation, incoherent storyline, down to misleading headlines, including the ones that post about pageantry everyday blessed day. Ah! Nawao!

Please dear newbie, that's not how to grow your audience. You grow your audience by dishing out fresh, captiving and hot contents. It would definitely not be instantaneous but people get glued and come back for more when your contents are captiving.

Sadly, this trend is not synonymous to Nairaland alone but including Opera news (that one is even worse), Instagram and Twitter.

Dear Blogger, if you can't go through the pain of sourcing for stories or cracking up your head to write articles or features then it's an obvious sign that blogging is not for you.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Bloggers!! From A Pained Heart by joygiver1: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2020
one of so many!!! and they would be shouting lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Bloggers!! From A Pained Heart by daddytime(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2020
Linda no understand the kind wahala wey she cause for ground at all.
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Bloggers!! From A Pained Heart by joygiver1: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2020
daddytime:
Linda no understand the kind wahala wey she cause for ground at all.

Asin Ehen!!! And this newbies no wan work hard oh!!! Everybody dey find shortcut
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Bloggers!! From A Pained Heart by soundlala: 11:35am On Sep 18, 2020
those posting youtube links are d worst

thumbnail different
headline different
audio narration with a picture n no video
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Bloggers!! From A Pained Heart by joygiver1: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
soundlala:
those posting youtube links are d worst

thumbnail different
headline different
audio narration with a picture n no video

Hahahahaha!! And they expect you to visit their YouTube channel again after such gross deception!
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Bloggers!! From A Pained Heart by soundlala: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
joygiver1:

Hahahahaha!! And they expect you to visit their YouTube channel again after such gross deception!
as in ehhh crapping utubers
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Bloggers!! From A Pained Heart by Adalyon(f): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
The worst is the misleading headlines... It's extremely annoying... I used to defend bloggers here when people say "la click la bend"...lol... But I don't blame them.. You'll click for one thing and another will pop up...
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Bloggers!! From A Pained Heart by joygiver1: 10:29am On Sep 19, 2020
Adalyon:
The worst is the misleading headlines... It's extremely annoying... I used to defend bloggers here when people say "la click la bend"...lol... But I don't blame them.. You'll click for one thing and another will pop up...

It's that annoying oh!! They need to understand that as beginners looking for quick traffic isn't the bane but getting real and quality contents should be the key!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All About The Life And Career Progression Of Tina Mba, The Underrated Superstar / BBNAIJA 2020 :Neo Caught Washing Vee's Panties / I Got To Where I Am Today Through Hard Work, Not My Dad _ DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.