Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,264 members, 7,954,028 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

Please How Can I Get A Personal Assistant Or Executive Assistant Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please How Can I Get A Personal Assistant Or Executive Assistant Job (271 Views)

Senior Administrative Assistant Job / Office Assistant Or Sales Representative? / Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Get A Personal Assistant Or Executive Assistant Job by chainreader(f): 8:28am On Sep 18, 2020
Well I am a fresh graduate with a bSc in computer science but I don't want to do anything IT related for now. I want to test the waters and try different things before I decide which career path to go into. I think being a PA or EA or even a secretary would expose me to general knowledge and you have the privilege of learning directly from the successful person you are working for. I am proficient with some Microsoft packages like excel, word and power point but is there any other skill I need to posses ? And how do you even get those kind of jobs because they hardly even advertise them.
Re: Please How Can I Get A Personal Assistant Or Executive Assistant Job by zoedew: 8:38am On Sep 18, 2020
Carefully search out through the means of your networks and the newspapers for an Amazon you admire and want to be like. Next, apply to be her P.A. and for no pay at all! Start that way but please avoid mean and unethical Amazons. It’s usually not difficult to know them - they take their place just by being female and not through hard and proficient work. They could pass you round lecherous men for favours!

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get A Personal Assistant Or Executive Assistant Job by chainreader(f): 9:09am On Sep 18, 2020
Thanks , I would prefer to work for a man though. Women can be very difficult

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Job In Lagos Nigeria / Job: A Phone Store in VI/Lekki Lagos, Need Bsc Or HND Applicant / Between CES And ICES Which Is The Fastest For Certificate Evaluation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.