Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) (39605 Views)

Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) / Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos / Man Kills His Two Younger Brothers With Cutlass In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2020
[s]
Organs:

That has not worked. It will not work, it is dependent on faith and personal responsibility. We need law and order. Rule of law, punishment and accountability for wrong doing. All these nonsense talk of i don't know what came over me or it is the work of the devil or we need "Whole Armor of God" is not helping and will always give room for forgiveness and more crimes and more forgiveness.
[/s]
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by ABIAman4Chino: 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
Anambra is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village with people now killing their own.. Anambra is a cursed worthless state filled with frustrated people
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
No one takes mental health seriously.
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by Organs(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
Jaapu:

If this happened in the north. You and your lots will gather and blame both the region and their religion.

Hypocrites and pretentious bastards!!!

You're absolutely CORRECT. @Righteousness89 and his cohorts are hypocrites. Also, if the man was not caught, he might blame it on fulani herdsmen and you will hear sob stories of how Buhari sent him, or muslim killing Christian, or a fulanazation or islamization agenda! Now, he needs armor of God, also, if it were a Fulani man killing his mother and kids, he is devil incarnate, he can never be rational or receive Armor of God cos he has the devil inside of him.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
Na God call me, that's where it started .. Man go and do checkup...No... I go fast and pray till I chase all evil powers away..

This is a direct result of accumulated mental issues covered by religion..

May God help us, cos issues like this might spring up more as things becoming harder and mental issues go on the rise.
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by Enuguplkln: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
This must be an Enugu man. Enugu people use matched alot like their fulani cousins. Enugu state is a cursed backward shithole state ravaged with terrorism, illiteracy, erosion and Nsukka illiterates

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by ggood: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
Anambra never fail to commit crime in a day

too bad
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by Carlylepneuma: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
If U defind e natural Heartless, evil, cruel, wicked people just go to SE.. fulani herdsmen de learn work for there deadZOMBIES!,
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
chrisxxx:
These spiritualists making efforts everyday to unravel and release ancient spirits that may end up overpowering them and driving them amok. Let secret things remain secret. If you invoke them you may not be able to contain them.
There are a lot of violent spirits tied down in the spiritual realm by the ancient world. I stop here as there is profoundness in connotative and hermetic lines.
This is clear mental issue though I understand some fast and pray and believe whatever noise they hear after .. Imagine even Jesus after fasting for 40 days was not left alone talk less of a man that doesn't know his own spirit.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by Simvan: 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
Oizee:
for where? Look at the spelling of his own righteousness
Seen it lol
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by shaw2(m): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
Some community members believe that Mr. Emeka Ezimmadu is under the influence of an evil spirit.

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
This one jail go long pass the age of Nigeeia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
at a point, I will say that the atrocities our fore Father's committed it's still Haboring around.
Only those who really believe in Christ Jesus can be free from it.
Because what d committed is beyond human imagination.
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
midascnn:
By Ebube Brown

A man identified as Mr. Emeka Ezimmadu who lives in Okpunoeze Uruagu Nnewi has killed his Mother and Two (2), kids.

According to reports made available to Anaedonline.ng, Emeka Ezimmadu who is a Prophet of the Sabbath Church, yesterday night, mysteriously got a cutlass and started matcheting his mother and Four (4) children to death.

It was gathered that following the alarm raised by neighbours and the immediate intervention of Okpunoeze Vigilante Group, Mr. Emeka was further prevented from matcheting his wife and two others who were remaining in the compound.

On the arrival of the vigilante group, Mr. Emeka was alleged to have initiated a fight between him and the vigilante group before he was overpowered and tied with ropes.

According to family sources, the victims were rushed to the hospital. While the Emeka’s mother and two (2) kids have been confirmed d**d, his remaining two (2) kids are struggling for survival.

The case has been reported to the Nnewi division of Nigeria Police Force. Some community members believe that Mr. Emeka Ezimmadu is under the influence of an evil spirit.

https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2020/09/18/tragedy-man-kills-mother-two-children-with-cutlass-in-nnewi-photos/

Mental illness is a very serious illness.
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by simonfynboi(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
Come i no understand anambra dis days o... Wetin de sup...bahd news daily from dia.

God ahbeg help us for 9ja as whole..
If no b boko boys,
E go b bandits
Or kidnappers
Or rape
Or accident
Or mental palaver
Or yahoo
Or witchcraft
Or...kai i don taya for my country mata...
cry undecided
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
A Church Prophet.

When in America they use gun to kill their wives.

When at home in Anambra they use cutlass.
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by ABIAman4Chino: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Anambra the land of strange events grin
Anambra is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village with people now killing their own.. Anambra is a cursed worthless state filled with frustrated people
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
Anambra, the crime capital of Nigeria.
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by ABIAman4Chino: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
moneyissweet:
Idiot,keep painting Anambra black.
I'm from Anambra but truth is that Anambra is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village with people now killing their own.. Anambra is a cursed worthless state filled with frustrated people
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by ABIAman4Chino: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
AnanseK:

Anambra, the crime capital of Nigeria.
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by ABIAman4Chino: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
ggood:
Anambra never fail to commit crime in a day

too bad
I'm from Anambra but Anambra is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village with people now killing their own.. Anambra is a cursed worthless state filled with frustrated people
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by ABIAman4Chino: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
Enuguplkln:
This must be an Enugu man. Enugu people use matched alot like their fulani cousins. Enugu state is a cursed backward shithole state ravaged with terrorism, illiteracy, erosion and Nsukka illiterates
Next is you.. We're waiting to hear how you slaughtered your worthless and useless mother.. I'm from Anambra but truth is that Anambra is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village with people now killing their own.. Anambra is a cursed worthless state filled with frustrated people
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by Emperor4tune(m): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteosness89:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Igbo amaka on the wheels of steel
why have u plegde to reduce the anionting & ministry of the real Righteousness89..wetin that guy do u 4 this forum

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by Enuguplkln: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
[s]
ABIAman4Chino:

Next is you.. We're waiting to hear how you slaughtered your worthless and useless mother.. I'm from Anambra but truth is that Anambra is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village with people now killing their own.. Anambra is a cursed worthless state filled with frustrated people
[/s]

Hahahaha

He is pained.

The man is from Enugu state because wawa people use matchet all the time. Enugu is a cursed shithole state ravaged with poverty, illiteracy, erosion, terrorism. Enugu is a jungle of illiterates and frustrated vagabonds see more here

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=6128213
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Oh My God!
3triple Tragedy!

The Devil and his agents are Working Round the Clock on Humans..

The Heart of Humans has Being Exchanged to that of Beast!
This is Wickedness in Hands and Foot!
The days are Evil..
These things are beyond the Ordinary eyes..

No man would Ordinarily do this..
There are Forces that are Unleashed on the Earth! To possess Humans to Perform these Wicked Enterprises..

Do not say I cannot do this!
It's not by Mouth

Folks, There is a War against Humanity!

We Cannot win this War by Power, Skill or Sense..

It is a Spiritual war.. You Cannot shoot a Spirit with Gun or Cutlass

We win by Constantly Putting on the Whole Armor of God..
wink
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by simfrost90210: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
ABIAman4Chino:
Hahahahahaha.. I have always known anambra to be a cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village filled with barbarians
grin just look at how gifted you are to have described yourself in an intelligent way using perfect words to show us where you come from.. Wait! let me download sense for you
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by Miracle1991: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
No no no. He is a fulani man. Ipob are harmless, ipob cannot hurt a fly.
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
The said man is under a strange control.
Itohanmiwa:
Too bad! Anger and frustration in the land is at maximum point. Only God can help us. In God we trust!
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by barrwebilor(m): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
Seems the devil has relocated to Anambra State
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by Moyorkush(m): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
Igbo amaka wink grin grin grin
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
tsagir:
IGBOpigs with money......He done it for sacrifice in order to get ritual money
You are a big FOOL.

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by simfrost90210: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
ABIAman4Chino:
cheesy in the era of your ancestors, your fathers told you that a cursed land usually progressed and apparently become the richest and wealthiest in a geopolitical zone..
when i say you don't have sense and i tell you to receive common sense, you'll say that i said another thing!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter / Jude 'Dollar Boy': Man Beheaded In Bori, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.