Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Do Not Apply For Another Job Until You Read This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do Not Apply For Another Job Until You Read This (1396 Views)

Previous Company Sued Me To Court After I Got Another Job With A Company. / Is Xyples LLC Another Job Scam / Should He Leave His New Job For Another Job Interview? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Apply For Another Job Until You Read This by leksdigital: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2020
The epidemic has taught us one lesson, there is no job security and the rate of unemployment is at its highest. Most banks would have laid off their staffs but for the intervention of CBN, but guess what? In few months banks will be laying off staff, some organizations are already laying off staff. The bad news is it wont get better. Worse news for fresh graduates is companies would rather employ experienced graduates to freshers now.

But all hope is not lost, any time there is a problem it gives rise for smart people to make money.
I have been doing freelancing and online businesses for many years and sometimes it baffles me when I see graduates struggling to jobs where there are plenty jobs waiting for them online.
Did you know that there are some online sites where you can work from home. Yes, you can be working from home and getting paid. I have compiled a list of 20 different websites where you can earn money online Nigeria. I have personally tried some of these sites and they are for real.

If you are interested please click this link and I will send it to you for free https://lekeadelaja.com/websites-work-online/

Re: Do Not Apply For Another Job Until You Read This by leksdigital: 12:19am On Sep 21, 2020
Get all the neccessary skills
Re: Do Not Apply For Another Job Until You Read This by leksdigital: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2020
Get equipped with all the skills
Re: Do Not Apply For Another Job Until You Read This by leksdigital: 2:20am On Sep 23, 2020
You need to be well equipped for the ever changing world.
Re: Do Not Apply For Another Job Until You Read This by Princegold56(m): 8:04am On Sep 23, 2020
If this is for real...
Why not tell us d required skills
So as to pull it off in a bigger way..And probably Get involved
Re: Do Not Apply For Another Job Until You Read This by leksdigital: 9:52am On Sep 23, 2020
Hi Princegold I am not here to prove if it's real or not , I am just here to help people that are willing to learn. You are free to ask me questions and I will be here to help

Princegold56:
If this is for real...
Why not tell us d required skills
So as to pull it off in a bigger way..And probably Get involved
Re: Do Not Apply For Another Job Until You Read This by leksdigital: 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
Get all the skills you need
Re: Do Not Apply For Another Job Until You Read This by leksdigital: 1:41am On Sep 25, 2020
learn digital skills
Re: Do Not Apply For Another Job Until You Read This by leksdigital: 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
Get digital skills now
Re: Do Not Apply For Another Job Until You Read This by leksdigital: 3:07am On Sep 28, 2020
I have created a book for the list of 20 websites where you can get these jobs easily without stress. It features the uniqueness of each of the sites. Please click here to download your free copy of the book https://lekeadelaja.com/websites-work-online/

Please feel free to ask me any question. I will be more than happy to respond
Re: Do Not Apply For Another Job Until You Read This by leksdigital: 3:22am On Sep 29, 2020
Let's upgrade
Re: Do Not Apply For Another Job Until You Read This by leksdigital: 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
These are jobs you can easily learn in one month and get started in the next two months even if you do not have those skills.
1. Digital marketing :
2. Graphic design
3. Website design
4. Translation
5. Transcription
6. Copywriting
7. Mobile photography
8. Voice over
9. Video editing
10. Animation
Re: Do Not Apply For Another Job Until You Read This by leksdigital: 3:48am On Oct 07, 2020
2020 can still be great

(1) (Reply)

Remote Work - Earn 500,000 Naira / CCTV Captures Supermarket Cashier Hiding N1 Milliinside Her Private Parts / Fairly Used Mini Laptop For Sell N17k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.