Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election (17467 Views)

Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood / Ezeife: IPOB Not Behind Attacks In Southeast. Igbo Don’t Shed Blood / Don’t Shed Innocent Blood During Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial –fani-kayode Begs FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by Openbusiness: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by Prettychichi21(f): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
Tell that to Shuaibu grin

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by wellmax(m): 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
So says he man who has perfected how to use violence in the election,

Shuaibu and Wike already have thugs ready to shed blood

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by Bar1941(m): 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
Kingscee:
Good luck to you sir

Jonathan.
Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by MrLacoste4: 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
If only they would listen...
Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
IamWonderful:
Ok hope Shuaib will listen

You are a very Smart Chap - Shuaib is the man with the cutlass Oshiomole used in the past

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by Mjpem23(m): 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
Islie:

SOURCE

So Edo People Pray and Fast for those who will steal from their State Treasury...
Africans will remain Barbaric till last day
Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by oneeast: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by anonimi: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
IamWonderful:
Ok hope Shuaib will listen

Is he the acid throwing cultist and thief Iya mumu who has been packaged by Barawo Bubu with remote control and coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole’s pain of rigging, which they used in Osun?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12213328_162362437b2b49719659bff7891657ab_jpeg_jpegcda9e6c3598b6d986562f265b39abdad

RuudVanNisteroy:
Adams Oshiomhole told the world that Ize Iyamu was a cultist who was rusticated after he deformed another student by pouring acid on him and also a thief who looted the state dry when he was Secretary to the State Government, under convicted thief Lucky Igbinedion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CtejWrAWNM

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12227231_12226348fbimg1597299430604jpeg765642d1eef47b5c25fdfb37fb95eeb2_jpeg08c450ee1eb826168f4288638853cde1

arterxerxes:
"I Was A Cultist Of A Fraternity" - Pastor Ize Iyamu (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaBKqQBCAmg

Pastor Ize Iyamu, the Edo PDP flag bearer of the forth coming Governorship election in an interview agreed of being a one time member of a fraternity in University of Benin.
He also agreed to being expelled from the university before being accepted back after two years to complete his school as lawyer.

Hear him speak!

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by Adeolajude(m): 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
No now..let them share there blood now so that the small god sent to deliver them can win and lead them..Cos how do you describe the idiotic zeal to support someone winning seat of power with another person blood. Bunch of idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by contigiency(m): 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
The first time he is ever talking peace.
Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by EdiskyHarry: 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
Obaseki forming Jonathan now,
I like Dy man sha
Good luck to him
Say no to godfathrism
It can never bring about development in a state.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by SaintLucia: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
Your deputy was seriously humiliated and disgraced yesterday in his ward. Still in Auchi and no IPOB clown should come online tomorrow and shout rigging. Obagone has no political structure in Edo state. He lost his polling unit, ward and local government to Ize Iyamu when he was in APC. The combinations of Oshobaba and Ize Iyamu will be too strong for Obagone. I repeat no IPOB clown should come online tomorrow and shout rigging.
Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by mightyhazel: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
True democrat..

Godspeed to Edolites

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by InaNla(f): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Same old shit different way

Land Mark: The Young Shall Grow Company

Description: The front 2story of 6 flat the each of the flat is 2 bedroom then the one at the back is a story building first floor is 3bedroom of 2flat and down is a room and pallor swlf contain in 4 place in all comprising 12 families

Price: 29m for the two buildings

How much last ?
Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by aremunojeem(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
When you hear politicians screaming like this 'O boy' run for your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by anonimi: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
wellmax:
So says he man who has perfected how to use violence in the election,

Shuaibu and Wike already have thugs ready to shed blood

You mean ThiefNuibu and MC Oluomo that coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole used for the pain of rigging in Osun?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5621877_img20170330wa0000_jpeg9aa41e45dfd9e860dbc3dff4c2eb9291

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8362681_fbimg1545411727354_jpegee3090bce26c7088d0f17dc67fd5e704

anonimi:
Edo 2020: Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offence — Tinubu
AUGUST 8, 2020

The National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has waded in on developments in the Edo State House of Assembly, blaming the state governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki for what he called his “perverse” actions.

In a statement last night, Tinubu said the blocking of the legislative house to prevent the inauguration of the two-third lawmakers of the APC was a mockery of the constitution.

He argued that “Governor Obaseki’s conduct in the past year is undoubtedly impeachable”, adding that “these legislators have made no threat to impeach the Governor. Their only desire is to peacefully perform the duties asked of them by the constituents who elected them”

According to him, “By his refusal to permit duly elected members of the Edo State House of Assembly to perform their constitutional duties, Governor Obaseki betrayed contempt for the people of his state and, unfortunately, his ignorance of Nigeria’s constitutional order.”

He stated that as a Governor, Obaseki “ought to know better than to obstruct the functioning of his own legislature, but perhaps he is in need of a quick lesson.”

https://dailytrust.com/edo-2020-obaseki-has-committed-impeachable-offence-tinubu

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7893688_5bed6a9d56f79746ffcd9505c5288245_jpeg7aa03b960b3d6972dc347185d826f575

Issame:
Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video)

"I think that for democracy to flourish, only people who can accept the pain of *rigging* (sorry, defeat) should participate in an election"

- Adams Oshiomole, APC Chairman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGVgmNPbKWA

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/oshiomole-mistakenly-confess-to-rigging-osun-election-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by Badonasty(m): 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
Lol...this one wan Dey form good luck Jonathan...I’m sure him goons dey different hotels for town strategizing how dem go scatter everywhere
Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by anonimi: 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
SaintLucia:
Your deputy was seriously humiliated and disgraced yesterday in his ward. Still in Auchi and no IPOB clown should come online tomorrow and shout rigging. Obagone has no political structure in Edo state. He lost his polling unit, ward and local government to Ize Iyamu when he was in APC. The combinations of Oshobaba and Ize Iyamu will be too strong for Obagone. I repeat no IPOB clown should come online tomorrow and shout rigging.

Is your coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole IPOB for shouting about his use of the pain of rigging to win Osun election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
InaNla:

How much last ?
That's the price ma, every documents are available including C of O
Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by allthingsgood: 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
Loser Governor
Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by wellmax(m): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
anonimi:

Thrash

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by powalez: 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
no how no how, pesin pikin go still die
e fit be you ma
Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by Prechgold1180(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
LandMann:
Asking them not to shed blood while your government has armed weed smokers around Benin with live guns in the name of vigilantee groups and your deputy is being praised for being the leader of strong cult group in Edo and also commander of political thugs, some of which where captured on video removing roof of house of assembly...

Sir, you're a big disappointment and you deserve to be voted out
Bleep you
Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by omenka(m): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
Funny how foolish these politicians think we are. Both major parties have empowered their thugs with finance and arms, probably guns, against tomorrow.

Anybody that's dies for then sha is probably one of the biggest fools in the universe.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by salbis(m): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
Congratulations Obaseki.
Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by haardhekunle: 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
May Almighty Allah continue to guide and protect us.. "Because all these audio warning won't do anything, some people are ready to do anything in order to be the next governor..
Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by damosky12(m): 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
ecolime:
Junior GEJ grin

BTW, I really wish you win, NOT because you've done something spectacular, but to stamp out Godfatherism in Nigerian Politics. If it can be done in Kwara state, Edo state should not be an exception. Power should belong to the people not cabals.

These cabals award almost all contracts to themselves, fix all their children and friends in Juicy MDAs and still determine who hold offices all the way from Lagos to Edo.

If it works in Edo state then Lagos is gonna be a toast soon. O-to-ge should apply everywhere.

Place a comma before "NOT" and before "but." (Note I already did in the quote above) This would help readers understand better. It took a while for me to get you point. No petty intention at all.

I share your sentiment of eradicating that "godfatherism" mentality. I thought we were supposed to vote individuals into power, not cliques.
Re: Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election by InaNla(f): 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

That's the price ma, every documents are available including C of O

Post more pictures of the properties on your thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Rally For Tinubu And Bargo In Munya LG, Niger State / Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? / National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.