Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Young Boy Manufactures Money-Dispensing Machine In Imo State (Video) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Young Boy Manufactures Money-Dispensing Machine In Imo State (Video) (266 Views)

Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) / Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) / Man With Disability Manufactures Electric Bucket To Heat Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Boy Manufactures Money-Dispensing Machine In Imo State (Video) by ebukajay184: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2020
IgbereTV captured a trending video of a boy in Imo State who produced a money dispensing machine.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs_T4ePVYT8

https://igberetvnews.com/1365039/young-boy-manufactures-money-dispensing-machine-imo-state-video/

Lalasticlala
Re: Young Boy Manufactures Money-Dispensing Machine In Imo State (Video) by Lothario(m): 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
He's an Igbo boy nothing special here he's just displaying the intelligence ingrained in the genetics of his tribe

IGBO AMAKA
Re: Young Boy Manufactures Money-Dispensing Machine In Imo State (Video) by obiekunie2: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
Lothario:
He's an Igbo boy nothing special here he's just displaying the intelligence ingrained in the genetics of his tribe

IGBO AMAKA

guy!

i no dey ooo!!

just wear your heavy bulletproof and bombproof amour cause they are coming!

ndi afonjazzy will shoot and bomb you tire today!
Re: Young Boy Manufactures Money-Dispensing Machine In Imo State (Video) by EdmundChidera(m): 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
At least something good is coming out of IMO, and not always about internet fraudsters

Nice one. Thumbs up
Re: Young Boy Manufactures Money-Dispensing Machine In Imo State (Video) by Lothario(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
obiekunie2:

guy!

i no dey ooo!!

just wear your heavy bulletproof and bombproof amour cause they are coming!

ndi afonjazzy will shoot and bomb you tire today!
Let them come. I'll be waiting,
What I said is the truth even tho we live in a country where speaking brings hatred it won't stop me from speaking the truth.
Re: Young Boy Manufactures Money-Dispensing Machine In Imo State (Video) by skillztech(f): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
I have a Verified Google Adsense Account I want to sell, and I will be selling it with the Domain Name.

Also, for the lucky person who will be buying it, you have $24 waiting in the account for you.

It's legit. No fraud or scam. You can test me to clear your doubts.

Reason for selling it

No interest in it again. I have other projects to focus on.

So if you applied for Adsense but your blog wasn't approved, or if you are looking for a verified account to purchase, I am open.

Adsense is the number one source of income for bloggers. If you aren't using Adsense, then you are losing a lot of money. All bloggers know this.

About the blog, it is in the music niche - although you can reverse engineer it and blog about anything you want.

The Adsense account is verified. It is not like many unverified accounts people sell. So you can be rest assured that on owning the account, there won't be payment issues. Also, please ensure to follow the adsense policies (don't do illegal stuff) or you will lose your money and the account.

If you have less than 65k, don't bother contacting me. Don't even try your luck, I won't agree. I can't sell it lesser than the price.

If you pray for me to agree, let me answer your prayer now: I won't agree.

I have seen guys who sold theirs for 120k. Some guys even sell unverified accounts for prices higher.

If you are ready for business (and to start making some money online) to fulfill your dreams, Check my signature and contact me for it.

(1) (Reply)

What Is A VPN, And How Does It Work? / Fubotv Connect - Fubotv/connet / CCTV Camera Installation In Teso Tech Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.