Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old (27021 Views)

TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / OPPO A9 2020 Unboxing And Review - After 1 Month Of Use / OPPO A9 2020 officially launched in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2020

Land Mark: The Young Shall Grow Company

Description: The front 2story of 6 flat the each of the flat is 2 bedroom then the one at the back is a story building first floor is 3bedroom of 2flat and down is a room and pallor swlf contain in 4 place in all comprising 12 families

Price: 29m for the two buildings
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
As long as it can't be rooted it is a waste of money to me. undecided
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
Wetin Megapixel no go see for transsion Lab undecided
This people no dey respect megapixel at all cry
48 keh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by humurphia(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Guess what people? crappy Infinix hot 10 will soon be released . Like i don't get, hot 7 was released last year January..
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Okaakoko(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
How can you compare two phones, with a year difference?
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by maasoap(m): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
SegFault:
As long as it can't be rooted it is a waste of money to me. undecided

Can be rooted, depends on how skillful one is.
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Drizzy5001(m): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
Another scrap... There are only two phones in this world Samsung and others.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
maasoap:

Can be rooted, depends on how skillful one is.
Android 9 and 10? It will take too much headache and one mistake, the phone goes bye, na to use that money buy second hand laptop and guitar with amp abeg.
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Grandlord: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
Phones with funny names. Wtf is Oppo? Tecno?
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by richeeyo(m): 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
sunshineV:
the same tecno with cheap lcd screen
Compare both if you understand simply maths,
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Kinzo0917(m): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Tecno is trash, I've never liked trash-no
. SHOW US THE PHONE � U ARE USING OGEDE. ALL MOST OF U DOES HERE IS TO CONDEMN. I WONT BE SURPRISED IF U ARE USING ONE LOW END PHONE �.MUMU
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
Kinzo0917:
. SHOW US THE PHONE � U ARE USING OGEDE. ALL MOST OF U DOES HERE IS TO CONDEMN. I WONT BE SURPRISED IF U ARE USING ONE LOW END PHONE �.MUMU
Calm down nah. gringrin

Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by mywells: 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
How much were you paid for this write up?
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Abduletudaye(m): 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
I rather go for the Tecno.. All features are good to go but i have noticed that oppo doesn't support ntel sim cards..
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Ayomarcel(m): 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
Not bad.
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Kinzo0917(m): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
peppermint7:
the both are bullshits. Carry the money you should have used in buying this and get urself an iPhone 7 or 8
Thank me later
. WHAT IS SO SPECIAL WITH I PHONE �? TELL ME WHAT I PHONE � DOES THAT OTHER PHONES CANT DO? DOES I PHONE � VOMIT MONEY �? THE PRODUCERS OF THESE PHONES DONT FANCY THEM. THE WAY WE DO HERE. WE BLACKS EH…
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Tecno is trash, I've never liked trash-no
Meanwhile na your mate dey produce those phones
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by mywells: 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Another scrap... There are only two phones in this world Samsung and others.
hdHaa how can you say that,at lease try and respect other brand.
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
Kinzo0917:
Fool! the phone am currently using can feed you, stupid trash-no user. cheesy
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by ernxto(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
How this one talk reach frontpage now
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
Kingscee:

Meanwhile na your mate dey produce those phones
Nah your mate dey use iPhone and Samsung, nansense!
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Farki: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
The Techno is actually worth the price.
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by samwillyco1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
They should do something about the battery capacity, and the price is too high for my liking oo, because it won't be up to three months they will bring Camon 17
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Dejicano(m): 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
who told u it can't be upgraded
MegaPlayBoy:
Have you forgotten that Oppo can be upgraded but tecno can't?
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by d33types: 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
What blasphemy is this?
Tecno Vs oppo?

OP you must complete your drunkiness o.
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by Eagba(m): 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
Abiodunspectre:
Hello Nairalanders

Pitting two smartphones released with a considerable time gap between them (about a year in this case) can offer up quite an interesting comparison. While we get to see the latest technology on one side, we get to also see some of our favourite features on the older smartphone.

Today, we will be comparing the TECNO Camon 16 Premier with the OPPO A9. The Camon 16 Premier is one of the latest smartphones from the stables of Transsion Holdings. Launched in September of 2020, this smartphone is expected to bring a number of new features to the table which we would be looking at today.

The OPPO A9, on the other hand, was launched in September of 2019 and boasts a number of interesting specs which we will be occupying ourselves with today.

The Camon 16 Premier bears a larger display, clocking in at 6.9 inches. It also brings with it a 90Hz refresh rate and a better resolution than its rival, this simply means it provides better and brighter images, making it extremely useful for users who enjoy editing their photos.

The A9 brings a bigger 5000mah battery to the table than the 4500mah of the Camon 16 Premier. It also offers up different RAM variants. It is far cheaper than the Camon 16 Premier and is a wonderful option for buyers who want something less expensive.

The Camon 16 Premier has a newer Android version with all the latest security features, unlike its counterpart which launched with the Android 9 Pie.

It also has more selfie cameras with supposedly better numbers than the A9, but we all know how camera comparisons are not as simple as they seem. So, it is not particularly certain that the Camon 16 Premier offers a better photography experience in spite of the “better numbers”.

The A9 weighs less than the Camon 16 Premier and is easier to keep in certain pockets or smaller spaces. It also supports 4G technology, boasts the same onboard storage space, and also offers a quad-rear camera setup.

The Camon 16 Premier offers a better display quality, meaning that users can enjoy surfing the web, learning on their favourite online platforms or catching up on the latest information in the world on a larger, faster screen.

It offers adequate onboard storage for users, and also brings an additional 512GB for individuals who love to store a lot of information on their smartphones, or who want to be able to access most of their data on the go.

While the OPPO A9 has its pros, like its larger battery, cheaper pricing or different RAM options, the Camon 16 Premier wins this head-to-head between these mid-range smartphones. Its better specs, alongside a more recent software version sees it best the OPPO A9.

However, the improved specs of the Camon 16 Premier come at a higher price of ₦115,900 while OPPO A9 is priced at ₦89,900. Check affixed screenshot for Specifications.

What do you think about the comparison?

https://mobilityarena.com/tecno-camon-16-premier-vs-oppo-a9/?utm_source=mailpoet&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=-newsletter-post-title-and-newsletter-total-other-stories_1
see them nigerian youth, na so them come here come they masturbate ontop another person tech. with their yeye consumerism mentality. visit a similar foreign forum on say, gaming and you will see youths arguing and discussing on issues like ; the best or easiest game engine to use in building your game or how to draft your character movement. but visit a Nigeria forum on gaming, them go they tell u about the latest game them just buy
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by IamCookie(f): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
Op , kindly compare Infinix Zero 8 and Tecno CAMON 16 . It would be interesting to view people's comments. I use Infinix Note 7 but considering giving this to my sister and go for either of the two phones ,aforementioned. Thanks
Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by peppermint7(m): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
Kinzo0917:
. WHAT IS SO SPECIAL WITH I PHONE �? TELL ME WHAT I PHONE � DOES THAT OTHER PHONES CANT DO? DOES I PHONE � VOMIT MONEY �? THE PRODUCERS OF THESE PHONES DONT FANCY THEM. THE WAY WE DO HERE. WE BLACKS EH…
The producers of what don’t value what ?
Don’t argue baselessly. Twice on a Monday an iPhone will always be the first choice when it comes to a mobile phone.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by SATANNIST: 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
u should compare oppo with samsungs and iphones. oppo still beats them

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 16 Premier Vs Oppo A9 : The New Against The Old by PrettyNengiBBN: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
Oppo all the Way
Yea I am a TITAN

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why BIS Is Cheaper Compared To Other Data Plans / Iphone 13 Space Satellite Features / DATA: Has This Been Happening To You? Or, Is It Only Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.