Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

- Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / (1363 Views)

Large Holes (pores) In My Face / Pimples & Acne Breakout! Help Save My Face! / What Hairstyle Wud You Recommend For My Face Shape? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2011
Re: by InkedNerd(f): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2011
Well, you could try substituting baby oil with real oil or perhaps try applying a Clearisil moisturizer since you're already using the cleaner. If you don't mind me asking, are you currently menstruating? If so, it could be what is causing the acne. Oh and by the way, don't pop the pimples--you'd only be doing more harm than good.
Re: by Pweety4me(f): 8:04am On Feb 27, 2011
Dat's serious. . .lol no offense tongue

It'll be over soon
grin lipsrsealed smiley
Re: by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 27, 2011
//
Re: by InkedNerd(f): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2011
chaircover:

And where can I buy "it will soon be over" cleanser from?  cool grin

Inky thanks jare. when you say real oil . . . , what do you mean pls?

In response to your question  . . Just finished

I dont really want to use clearasil moist. I want something a little more "stronger" I am an "aunty" not a teenager so need to start caring more for my skin embarassed wink

Well, when I say real oil, I meant oils that are plant based oils. For example, avocado oil, almond oil, apricot kernel oil grapeseed oil, lanolin, sesame oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, shea butter, etc. Just Google plant based oils for skin and you'll find a ton of information. The reason I didn't include baby oil as actual oil is because it is derived from petroleum. Personally, I'm not into the idea of using many commercial products but I heard my mom talking about using Oil of Olay products for beautiful youthful skin.
Re: by edmarker: 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2011
chaircover:

I dont really want to use clearasil moist. I want something a little more "stronger" I am an "aunty" not a teenager so need to start caring more for my skin embarassed wink

One way to start caring more for your skin as an "aunty" is to start keeping your skin nourished with collagen regularly. The protein Collagen makes up to 70% of our skin. It provides elasticity and shape, giving skin its firmness as well as the ability to retain moisture. When collagen is reduced it leads to skin dehydration, wrinkles and other skin problems. Collagen reduction can be caused simply by the natural aging process, hormonal changes, poor metabolism, stress, exposure to the sun, chlorinated water, free radicals and a host of other factors which are mostly unavoidable. As we become aunties, uncles, mamas and papas, it is a must to keep our skins nourished with collagen regularly. For this purpose, I will recommend that you start using CoCollagen. CoCollagen is a chocolate flavoured beverage enriched with high grade quality marine collagen that nourishes your skin to make it firm and lift the signs of aging, thus reviving its naturally healthy and youthful glow. CoCollagen is NAFDAC approved and it has ISO 22000 certification.

CoCollagen provides the following benefits among others:

-Tones and moisturises the skin.
- Revitalises appearance
- Helps achieve a glowing radiant complexion
- Rejuvenates mature skin
- Plumps up the skin and lips
- Reduces depth of fine lines and wrinkles
- Smoothens "crow's feet" lines and reduces furrows
- Reduces dark circles around the eyes
- Promotes skin elasticity
- Firms and tightens sagging skin
- Reduces visibility of stretch marks

In short, you can defy skin aging with every sip of CoCollagen. You will be amazed with the remarkable improvement you will see and feel in just a few weeks.

To get CoCollagen or to become a high-earning distibutor of this product, simply call 08052914930. It can be delivered to any part of Nigeria and the world.

(1) (Reply)

Spanish Sandals For Sale (pics Included) / Ugly Girls Are Adorning The Sungirl Page / See Lady Gaga's "Special" Dress For A Night Out With Boyfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.