Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Juliet Njamanze Dazzlea In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Juliet Njamanze Dazzlea In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema (42438 Views)

'When Wolves Cry': Movie Centered On Fake News Hits Cinema (Photos) / Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" / Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020: Juliet Ibrahim, Nonso Diobu, Empress React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Njamanze Dazzlea In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema by NigeriaB(m): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
You dey crush on person wey dey knack ancestor penis grin

Hahaha
Hahaha...

Bros, how I go do na
Re: Juliet Njamanze Dazzlea In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
indecent dressing
Re: Juliet Njamanze Dazzlea In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema by toprealman: 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
nBag:
what sort of immoral dress is this?
Benz loading....
Re: Juliet Njamanze Dazzlea In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema by Chinoval: 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
doctore212:
Wetin concern me with this shit.

As this rain heavy like this. Na Olosho house I dey go from work.

I was invited by my famous olosho to come and spend the weekend with her.

TGIF
lol
Re: Juliet Njamanze Dazzlea In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema by vengertime: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
nBag:

And who are you to judge someone else dressing, are you assistant jesus
Re: Juliet Njamanze Dazzlea In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema by Tedpgrass: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
Peterpiper2020:
why so much write-up for a lady who wasn't even the main character in the film�

Na Alexreports nao..
Alert must to drop

1 Like

Re: Juliet Njamanze Dazzlea In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nice boobs
Re: Juliet Njamanze Dazzlea In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema by Blackpearlxx(f): 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
nBag:
what immoral dress please....?
Re: Juliet Njamanze Dazzlea In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema by 24power: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
I bet you this movie would be over hyped.

Are you still thinking whether you need an inverter system or not? This short article from one of our Engineer is an eye opener to help you make an informed decision ��

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-you-need-an-inverter-system-in-Nigeria/answer/Kelly-Okpako?ch=10&share=5e8491f1&srid=uNacwW

For more info visit the link below
https:///c/2348159908317
Re: Juliet Njamanze Dazzlea In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema by bluefilm: 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
Her boobs looks quite impressive.
Re: Juliet Njamanze Dazzlea In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema by bonnyhope: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
nBag:

Na today?
Re: Juliet Njamanze Dazzlea In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema by divineappo(m): 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
another stupid movie
Re: Juliet Njamanze Dazzlea In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema by Breastfeed: 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
Peterpiper2020:
why so much write-up for a lady who wasn't even the main character in the film�
good question

1 Like

Re: Juliet Njamanze Dazzlea In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema by earnit3: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
Oh
Re: Juliet Njamanze Dazzlea In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema by cray91(m): 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
i dont even know her or may be can't recognize her

make up won't let me

Ogaoo
AlexReports:
Fast Rising Actress Juliet Njamanze, Others Dazzle In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema

Nigerians all around the world, especially lovers of good and intriguing Nigeria movies would be amazed at the release of "Love Thy Neighbour", which is currently showing across cinemas Plateau (Jos) and Delta ( Agbor & Asaba) State and neighbouring States . Starring in this exceptional love and displaced affection storyline of "Love Thy Neighbour" is a fast-rising Nigeria Nollywood Actress, Juliet Njamanze, alonside other popular Nollywood celebrities including Deyemi Okanlawon and Chinonso Young.

The role of Juliet Njamanze in this excellent work, produced by Okey Oku Film, in collaboration with Oracle film and Brain Works Entertainment, has been described as excellent, especially with her creative attitudinal dispositions, narrative gestures and explicit eloquence. Actress Juliet Njamanze has starred in several other fascinating, compelling and riveting movies in Nigeria.

The Delta state-based Actress officially joined the movie and filming industry in 2013, and since then her movies and roles has maintain an accelerated pace, with commendable strides and creative works. Her first movie was was Okey Ifeanyi and was titled "Tears In My Heart". She thereafter rose into fame in 2015, in the movie titled "Calabash", produced and directed by Obi Emelonye, one of Nigeria's renowned Movie Producer and Director.

Hailing from Imo state and birthed in Kano State, the beautiful, eloquent and talented screen goddess has also been featured in several other movies including, My Regret" "Pharaoh Let My People Go" "15 Years of Slavery" "My Friend My Pain" and "Avoidable blunder", just to mention of a few.

Actress Juliet Njamanze has been described as the next rated face of entertainment and movie industry in Nigeria, with emphasis on her outstanding interpretation of scripts to excellently emulate and mirror the true picture of the message faultlessly and aptly. With her new work on Okey Oku's "Love Thy Neighbour", it is imperatively obvious that the screen goddess may become the new spotlight in the industry.

The talented diva recently held a Meet & Greet at Cartege Cinema, Asaba where she received many of her fans with warm reception and photo shoots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD2Xvs9-Msg
Re: Juliet Njamanze Dazzlea In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema by Oshokalo: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
so them do make up for the breast
Re: Juliet Njamanze Dazzlea In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema by Brenn594(m): 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
Or "F**k THY NEIGHBOUR" cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Juliet Njamanze Dazzlea In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema by Sheriman(m): 5:09am On Sep 19, 2020
Who gave her all these title talented Actress Screen goddess Screen Diva?
Re: Juliet Njamanze Dazzlea In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema by coolebux(m): 5:24am On Sep 19, 2020
Empress don tutor this one grin
Re: Juliet Njamanze Dazzlea In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema by MNDY(m): 8:24am On Sep 19, 2020
AlexReports:
Fast Rising Actress Juliet Njamanze, Others Dazzle In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema

Nigerians all around the world, especially lovers of good and intriguing Nigeria movies would be amazed at the release of "Love Thy Neighbour", which is currently showing across cinemas Plateau (Jos) and Delta ( Agbor & Asaba) State and neighbouring States . Starring in this exceptional love and displaced affection storyline of "Love Thy Neighbour" is a fast-rising Nigeria Nollywood Actress, Juliet Njamanze, alonside other popular Nollywood celebrities including Deyemi Okanlawon and Chinonso Young.

The role of Juliet Njamanze in this excellent work, produced by Okey Oku Film, in collaboration with Oracle film and Brain Works Entertainment, has been described as excellent, especially with her creative attitudinal dispositions, narrative gestures and explicit eloquence. Actress Juliet Njamanze has starred in several other fascinating, compelling and riveting movies in Nigeria.

The Delta state-based Actress officially joined the movie and filming industry in 2013, and since then her movies and roles has maintain an accelerated pace, with commendable strides and creative works. Her first movie was was Okey Ifeanyi and was titled "Tears In My Heart". She thereafter rose into fame in 2015, in the movie titled "Calabash", produced and directed by Obi Emelonye, one of Nigeria's renowned Movie Producer and Director.

Hailing from Imo state and birthed in Kano State, the beautiful, eloquent and talented screen goddess has also been featured in several other movies including, My Regret" "Pharaoh Let My People Go" "15 Years of Slavery" "My Friend My Pain" and "Avoidable blunder", just to mention of a few.

Actress Juliet Njamanze has been described as the next rated face of entertainment and movie industry in Nigeria, with emphasis on her outstanding interpretation of scripts to excellently emulate and mirror the true picture of the message faultlessly and aptly. With her new work on Okey Oku's "Love Thy Neighbour", it is imperatively obvious that the screen goddess may become the new spotlight in the industry.

The talented diva recently held a Meet & Greet at Cartege Cinema, Asaba where she received many of her fans with warm reception and photo shoots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD2Xvs9-Msg

Okey Oku is a very brilliant content creator. I can't wait to see this work of his.
Re: Juliet Njamanze Dazzlea In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema by Twoclans(f): 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
0KNM:
Nice boobs

Re: Juliet Njamanze Dazzlea In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Being Shot In South Africa - Nigerians React / Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick / Tboss Kisses Jon Ogah, 'Fake' Big Brother Naija Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.