Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

God "No Go Shame Us" By Oduigwe Chidera Dok - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God "No Go Shame Us" By Oduigwe Chidera Dok (185 Views)

Tragedy Of An Ancestral Igbo Slave Named Melford Dokubo Goodhead Alias Asari Dok / You Said You Will Come Out Today, But I Came To Abuja, And You Were Nowhere -Dok / Atiku You No Go Win, God No Go Gree You !!!- Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God "No Go Shame Us" By Oduigwe Chidera Dok by doksblog(m): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
There is no doubt that many youth out there, despite their hustle and hard work, have never found their way out of some shackles.
My dear 'CALM DOWN" God No Go Shame Us. If they close that way, God will make a NEW and BETTER ONE. If they close that work, God will prosper the WORKS of our HANDS. If they close that market, God will still make us SUCCESSFUL.
If they close politics, God will introduce us into NEW POLICY. If they close our way, God will even make a WAY in the DESERT. If they like let them introduce atomic bomb, God will still provide a PERFECT RESCUER.
If they like let them seize our salaries, God will pay us BOUNTIFULLY. Nwanne one thing is sure, GOD NO GO SHAME US"
Wish you all my brothers and sisters happy youth day 2020...
Re: God "No Go Shame Us" By Oduigwe Chidera Dok by GolDRoger: 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
I concour o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Insulting Buhari And Mayor Of Lagos / NBC Code Amendment And Exclusivity In Broadcasting / Your Motherly Role In Society Stands You Out, Abia APC Chair Salutes Kalu's Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.