Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Salina Releases Celebrates Birthday With Sexy Photos, Marks With Pool Party - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Salina Releases Celebrates Birthday With Sexy Photos, Marks With Pool Party (56311 Views)

"Where Is Lola Rae?" Tekno Shares Photo With Sexy Lady, Fans React / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo / Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salina Releases Celebrates Birthday With Sexy Photos, Marks With Pool Party by misterniyi: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
Princessbettyj:

Lol,so? Is that a crime?

Depends
Re: Salina Releases Celebrates Birthday With Sexy Photos, Marks With Pool Party by Honchoslim16(m): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
Goddamn mehn!

Ok!
Re: Salina Releases Celebrates Birthday With Sexy Photos, Marks With Pool Party by dalass(f): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
RedBlood01:
Is it a bad thing to smokes shisha

No its good... Its food self!

You be chimney or you get exhaust pipe

grin

1 Like

Re: Salina Releases Celebrates Birthday With Sexy Photos, Marks With Pool Party by LikeAking: 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
Re: Salina Releases Celebrates Birthday With Sexy Photos, Marks With Pool Party by Lastmankc(m): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
Why is my mind telling me that this lady is possessed
Re: Salina Releases Celebrates Birthday With Sexy Photos, Marks With Pool Party by Princessbettyj(f): 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
misterniyi:

Depends

On what?
Re: Salina Releases Celebrates Birthday With Sexy Photos, Marks With Pool Party by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
Who celebrates birthday with half-nude bedroom pictures if not an ol**ho undecided
Re: Salina Releases Celebrates Birthday With Sexy Photos, Marks With Pool Party by Brenn594(m): 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
A friend told me:hoely kwins f**k many men-is it true

Re: Salina Releases Celebrates Birthday With Sexy Photos, Marks With Pool Party by Naijaarchive(m): 12:55am On Sep 19, 2020
dalass:

No its good... Its food self!
You be chimney or you get exhaust pipe
grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Salina Releases Celebrates Birthday With Sexy Photos, Marks With Pool Party by misterniyi: 2:00am On Sep 19, 2020
Princessbettyj:

On what?

On whether cigarette, weed, skunk or cigar is your thing. In that case, "aint nothing wrong".

But if you are a non smoker and are under the illusion that shisha is safe........well there you have it......its an illusion.......an evil mirage.

An hour of shisha is equivalent to 100 sticks of cigarette.

Still........in the end......I guess you're right. Its her lungs.......she can inhale whatever shit she chooses.
Re: Salina Releases Celebrates Birthday With Sexy Photos, Marks With Pool Party by madjune(m): 3:52am On Sep 19, 2020
Is this not precious, FFK wife wey dey mental?
Re: Salina Releases Celebrates Birthday With Sexy Photos, Marks With Pool Party by Enkaychoco(f): 6:02am On Sep 19, 2020
This body exposure is too much abeg
Re: Salina Releases Celebrates Birthday With Sexy Photos, Marks With Pool Party by blingxx(m): 7:13am On Sep 19, 2020
pretyval:
Armpit was edited to look better...

You won't make heaven grin[right][/right] grin

1 Like

Re: Salina Releases Celebrates Birthday With Sexy Photos, Marks With Pool Party by Telegram234(m): 7:16am On Sep 19, 2020
Re: Salina Releases Celebrates Birthday With Sexy Photos, Marks With Pool Party by Exodora: 10:20am On Sep 19, 2020
Netanya:
she smokes shisha . hmmm
Some na fruit
Re: Salina Releases Celebrates Birthday With Sexy Photos, Marks With Pool Party by pretyval: 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
LMAO....

blingxx:

You won't make heaven grin[right][/right] grin
Re: Salina Releases Celebrates Birthday With Sexy Photos, Marks With Pool Party by ninodaniel(m): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Celepope:
How time fly. Remember this dude Ejiro. Way back when I was still in Nigeria, himself and his gang are very notorious in pimping out these fake azs model and beauty pageant queens to politicians. They have been to our house many times. You come into the living room and the next thing you will see are like 10 girls all wearing various “Miss this and that” They do call courtesy visit but we all know it was solely for the politician in question to check them out and if he finds anyone appealing the rest is history as regards getting laid. Then I thought this shenanigan will be abandoned within few years but here we are. This was way back 10 years ago. I learnt he has done well for himself with this hustle. The clown has even attached Honorable to his name.This fake azs Queen I am sure is his product .
Baba i just read back wen u r in Nigeria meaning u no dey naija again... Bro we still dey o and nothing still come out.. I pray for more blessings wherever u dey...abeg u fit show ur Boy love make i take hold body this week...
My prayers no sha dey dependent on weda u do something for me o cos my prayers for u don reach heaven already.... More blessings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada / Bralessness Galore At MAMA 2016, See What Ladies Wore / Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.