Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,677 members, 7,820,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Infinix Is Prepping Up The Launch Of Note 8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Is Prepping Up The Launch Of Note 8 (836 Views)

Pictures From The Launch Of TECNO PHANTOM V Flip Smartphone In Lagos / Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 / Itel Celebrates 10th Year Anniversary With The Launch Of Dual Selfie Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Is Prepping Up The Launch Of Note 8 by bennyefosa19: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
The Note 8 will succeed the Note 7 that was released many months ago (and not be confused with Note by Redmi and Samsung). What we know as of now is that the device will be powered by an MediaTek Helio G80 chip. This is a midrange silicon by MediaTek, and its numbers fit a good performer, for the price of a Note. And the key aspect of the phone will undoubtedly be gaming.
With 6GB of RAM & Android 10, this phone seems promising. What is your take?
Re: Infinix Is Prepping Up The Launch Of Note 8 by oscillation55(m): 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
Mek pipu buy note 7 finish nah lipsrsealed
Re: Infinix Is Prepping Up The Launch Of Note 8 by Kalapizim(m): 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
oscillation55:
Mek pipu buy note 7 finish nah lipsrsealed
you sure weather people Neva buy am finish.
Re: Infinix Is Prepping Up The Launch Of Note 8 by 100naira(m): 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
That's how they will abandon note 7 with zero updates

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Is Prepping Up The Launch Of Note 8 by Jafar1: 6:00am On Sep 20, 2020
These guys release new phones every two months
Re: Infinix Is Prepping Up The Launch Of Note 8 by skywalker240(m): 6:07am On Sep 20, 2020
100naira:
That's how they will abandon note 7 with zero updates
Ding ding ding

What more can i say?

Note 7 android 10

Note 8 android 10

I pity people who still buy transsion devices.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Is Prepping Up The Launch Of Note 8 by Jeffy1206(m): 7:41am On Sep 20, 2020
skywalker240:

Ding ding ding

What more can i say?

Note 7 android 10

Note 8 android 10

I pity people who still buy transsion devices.
I quite agree with you here... No updates, why the rush to release another phone undecided
Re: Infinix Is Prepping Up The Launch Of Note 8 by edoairways: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2020
And all these bloggers think of is gaming? :
Re: Infinix Is Prepping Up The Launch Of Note 8 by Leonidas8(m): 9:56am On Sep 20, 2020
Is it even up to 4 months note 7 was released? Note 7 users will be stuck on android 10 for life. And Infinix used to give android version update for a year before but now they have joined bad gang.
Re: Infinix Is Prepping Up The Launch Of Note 8 by sylvoclair1990: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
They should use the AMOLED display like the note 6 and also it should be an Android one phone like the note 5 so we can be getting upgrades directly from Google and lastly it shouldn't cost more than 80k.Thank you.
Re: Infinix Is Prepping Up The Launch Of Note 8 by ddjay: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
edoairways:
And all these bloggers think of is gaming? :
Guy how election for edo na, your candidate win? You go get political appointment
Re: Infinix Is Prepping Up The Launch Of Note 8 by edoairways: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
ddjay:

Guy how election for edo na, your candidate win? You go get political appointment
Yeah my candidate won the elections.
Re: Infinix Is Prepping Up The Launch Of Note 8 by ddjay: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
edoairways:

Yeah my candidate won the elections.
Good, so how far with political appointment?
Re: Infinix Is Prepping Up The Launch Of Note 8 by Gkemz: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
Transsion keeps on churning out inferior products every 6months to replace another inferior product.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Is Prepping Up The Launch Of Note 8 by Jacku: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
bennyefosa19:
The Note 8 will succeed the Note 7 that was released many months ago (and not be confused with Note by Redmi and Samsung). What we know as of now is that the device will be powered by an MediaTek Helio G80 chip. This is a midrange silicon by MediaTek, and its numbers fit a good performer, for the price of a Note. And the key aspect of the phone will undoubtedly be gaming.
With 6GB of RAM & Android 10, this phone seems promising. What is your take?
Omo, Infinix isn't sleeping o
Re: Infinix Is Prepping Up The Launch Of Note 8 by Jacku: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
Gkemz:
Transsion keeps on churning out inferior products every 6months to replace another inferior product.
how
Re: Infinix Is Prepping Up The Launch Of Note 8 by Jacku: 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
sylvoclair1990:
They should use the AMOLED display like the note 6 and also it should be an Android one phone like the note 5 so we can be getting upgrades directly from Google and lastly it shouldn't cost more than 80k.Thank you.
I'm hoping they also see this but they can improve to give customers better value for money

(1) (Reply)

Samsung A50 Vs Uk Used S9 / Xiaomi Redmi 9 / Xiaomi Users How Can One Send Pictures Or Videos To Second Space?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.