Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Text Messages Club - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Text Messages Club (5068 Views)

20 S*xy Text Messages To Start A Se*y Conversation / Cool Love Sms Messages For Your Love Ones / Please Anyone With A Romantic Val Poem Or Text Messages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Text Messages Club by Rushdie: 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2007
Cult members, you people cannot change.I didnt know that stroking could go to the cyberspace.
thoniaslim alias MINIMUM YANSH
you were warned not to join the cult but u went ahead and joined.Look wat u brought upon urself.

Here are some pictures for the ppl doubtin that minimum yansh is known personally,check out the long sleeves covering the craw craw..

Re: Text Messages Club by skyhighher: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2007
Rolmao,

We fly high, no doubt, u knw it,
Re: Text Messages Club by DrFerlie(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2007
omo buruku.

you don re-surface
Re: Text Messages Club by whitelexi(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2007
Rushdie:

Cult members, you people cannot change.I didnt know that stroking could go to the cyberspace.
thoniaslim alias MINIMUM YANSH
you were warned not to join the cult but u went ahead and joined.Look what u brought upon yourself.

Here are some pictures for the people doubtin that minimum yansh is known personally,check out the long sleeves covering the craw craw..

Nice one, they've banned u for life on skyhighh and u decide to use another name. Well that pic was taken at the African party which is not out of this world, i think you are a coward to have taken a pic when the girl was sleeping, and talking of craw craw, i dont see any on the face and neck which are not covered by the top, i see a nice top and a nice pair of jeans clad on a nice figure. . . A figure u desired so much in your perverted soul and never got.
You saw all the craw craw and u went toasting, u saw there was minimum ass yet u tried your luck, give me a break. . .  Get a hold of your jealousy.

You have already made history and set a new record on NL as the fastest member to get banned for life after registration, its so shameful of u to still show ur face here. grin grin grin

I'm still waiting for your so called picture in the closet of u and thonia, dont fail me, buy yourself some pride. . .  fool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Need A Gay Friend In Kaduna / How Handsome Is This Guy / I Need A Fat Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.