Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,403 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

For GIS Professionals And Data Analysts - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / For GIS Professionals And Data Analysts (1147 Views)

A Thread For GIS And Remote Sensing Professionals / Geographic Information System(gis) Professionals / Thread For Geographic Information System (GIS) Analysts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For GIS Professionals And Data Analysts by denvers: 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
Hi Nairalanders,
This is an opportunity for GIS professionals and spatial data analysts to come together and share ideas and knowledge in latest techniques used in map production and data analysis.

Having knowledge in most of these technologies will get you into a GIS and Data analyst career.
ArcGIS
qGis
python
mySQL
map server
surfer
etc
Both learners and professional are welcome to join our WhatsApp group Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///FWFk9Kx0QZLE0pDD26WLru
Re: For GIS Professionals And Data Analysts by denvers: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
Lots of GIS and Data analysis learning materials in PDF and videos available, you can get access to them by joining the link above.
Re: For GIS Professionals And Data Analysts by dauddy97(m): 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
denvers:
Lots of GIS and Data analysis learning materials in PDF and videos available, you can get access to them by joining the link above.
link not working.
Re: For GIS Professionals And Data Analysts by denvers: 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
dauddy97:

link not working.
Try this, it should work
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///FWFk9Kx0QZLE0pDD26WLru

1 Like

Re: For GIS Professionals And Data Analysts by denvers: 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
Or better still you can drop your WhatsApp number here let me add you up. There is a lot of knowledge to be gained.
Re: For GIS Professionals And Data Analysts by henzolucci: 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
Thanks for this opportunity! I have lost most of the skills and knowledge I aquired in my MGIS degree. This is a great opportunity.... The link isn't opening. Kindly add me on 08036086144 for the WhatsApp group. Thanks
Re: For GIS Professionals And Data Analysts by dauddy97(m): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2020
denvers:

Try this, it should work
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///FWFk9Kx0QZLE0pDD26WLru
of course, the link isn't working.
Re: For GIS Professionals And Data Analysts by akin1991: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
For ur training in different GIS software's such as Arcgis, Qgis, idrisi terrset, Google earth, smartGIs editor, Global mapper and surfer. Analysis performed Include image classification, creation of elevation map (contour),location allocation analysis, service area analysis, study area maps, thematic maps(population map, election map etc), NDVI, NDWI, time mapping, Geocoding, land cover forecast. etc.Any interested person should contact me on dis no 08106244065.online training 7k, physical training now 40k......Location, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State.
Re: For GIS Professionals And Data Analysts by denvers: 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
It's less than 2hrs to the new year, but his and map makers, I have a good and exciting package designed for you.
Get quality designed maps for your project at a good rate. Contact this number zero seven zero three four seven eight seven one six zero.

Re: For GIS Professionals And Data Analysts by emak1991: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
For your GIS training (Online and physical) and project, contact Center for Geospatial Science and 3D Graphics Design Ltd (CGS3D). Call +2348106244065 or +2347089382284

(1) (Reply)

Pls Fidelity Bank Test Format / Get Trained Now: In Accounting Software : Special Offer / INCREMENT IN THE COST OF CISCO EXAMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.