Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

Ear Problem. What Should I Do? Please Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ear Problem. What Should I Do? Please Help! (1018 Views)

Ear Problem / Treatment For Ear Problem / Ear Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ear Problem. What Should I Do? Please Help! by nickvanilla(m): 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
Good Evening ladies and gentlemen.

I don't know if any of you have experienced this. Two weeks ago, when I awoke from bed I started hearing a funny movement in my ear. Like the rustling of nylon but not so pronounced.

Gradually it started subsiding and right now it's bearable. The problem now is, yesterday I bought a pack of cotton buds to clean my ears. After doing so, my right ear because blocked. I've tried everything to unblock it like swallowing hard, etc didn't work.

On YouTube, there's a popular video that recommends using water to fill in the ears but I don't want to try it and worsen the problem.

I'm confused. Please if you can give me an idea to properly handle this problem, I will be grateful.
Re: Ear Problem. What Should I Do? Please Help! by tinuadebayo: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
@nickvanilla,
I will not encourage you to do self -medication.
Pls, visit the hospital for proper evaluation. The clinic might help you to flash it out or use a prescribed medication.
Re: Ear Problem. What Should I Do? Please Help! by nickvanilla(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
Thanks @tinuadebayo.

I just spoke to a pharmacist and she ordered an eardrop for me. Does that count as self medication?
Re: Ear Problem. What Should I Do? Please Help! by BeSpect(f): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Ear Problem. What Should I Do? Please Help! by oxypressPlus: 4:06am On Sep 19, 2020
BeSpect:
lipsrsealed
Yes! That is still quackery. You are suppose to visit an ENT medic first for proper examination.
Re: Ear Problem. What Should I Do? Please Help! by tinuadebayo: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2020
@nickvanilla,
Trust you are feeling better now.
If not visit an ENT professional.
Re: Ear Problem. What Should I Do? Please Help! by gawab: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
nickvanilla:
Good Evening ladies and gentlemen.

I don't know if any of you have experienced this. Two weeks ago, when I awoke from bed I started hearing a funny movement in my ear. Like the rustling of nylon but not so pronounced.

Gradually it started subsiding and right now it's bearable. The problem now is, yesterday I bought a pack of cotton buds to clean my ears. After doing so, my right ear because blocked. I've tried everything to unblock it like swallowing hard, etc didn't work.

On YouTube, there's a popular video that recommends using water to fill in the ears but I don't want to try it and worsen the problem.

I'm confused. Please if you can give me an idea to properly handle this problem, I will be grateful.
Get fresh goat weed leaves, squeeze without adding water, apply two to three drops in the ear.
What's app:08184408033
www.totalhealthland.com/FibroNill/home
Re: Ear Problem. What Should I Do? Please Help! by nickvanilla(m): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
tinuadebayo:
@nickvanilla,
Trust you are feeling better now.
If not visit an ENT professional.

Yes I am. I bought an ear wax remover instead of the eardrop and it's working. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ear Problem. What Should I Do? Please Help! by Oktane: 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
nickvanilla:

Yes I am. I bought an ear wax remover instead of the eardrop and it's working. Thanks.

Can you pls advise on the name of the ear wax remover? I am suffering a similar experience and have tried a number of solutions to no avail.

As a matter of fact I am trying out hydrogen peroxide tonight.
Re: Ear Problem. What Should I Do? Please Help! by nickvanilla(m): 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
Oktane:

Can you pls advise on the name of the ear wax remover? I am suffering a similar experience and have tried a number of solutions to no avail.

As a matter of fact I am trying out hydrogen peroxide tonight.

The one I used is called CERUMOL EARDROPS
Re: Ear Problem. What Should I Do? Please Help! by Oktane: 8:20am On Oct 20, 2020
nickvanilla:

The one I used is called CERUMOL EARDROPS

Thanks! Will seek it out today.

And will if course revert with my experience.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! My Toe Is Swollen / if U Have your Menstral Period In Between your Actual Normal Period? / This Drug May Just Be What You Need:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.