Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Yearns Finance Airdrop..only Crypto Expensive Than Bitcoin. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yearns Finance Airdrop..only Crypto Expensive Than Bitcoin. (330 Views)

Musk Says Dogecoin Handles Transactions Better Than Bitcoin. / IMF says eNaira and other CBDCs are better than Bitcoin, altcoins / Don't Miss 400$ Xyearn.finance Airdrop..bigger Than Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yearns Finance Airdrop..only Crypto Expensive Than Bitcoin. by Chinedu2dope: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
About XYearn Finance

XYFI is a fork of Yearn Finance (YFI) technology that aims to be an independent. The platform aggregates numerous protocols. For instance, when users deposit, the platform will automatically allocate user funds to the recent consensus with the massive revenue, and provide users an inscription In order to verify the ownership and incomes of XYFI token. The platform enable users to withdraw their initial deposited tokens and income via XYFI Token which can also be exchange to any cryptocurrency.

I can't drop link here due to ban just add me on WhatsApp and make sure u are on telegram.. 0 8 0 5 9 7 1 5 5 and 1 2

(1) (Reply)

Learn Avatar Creation And Animation / Mine Bitcoin On Telegram / Please How Lucrative Is Yahoo Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.