Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) (71867 Views)

Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) / Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) / Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by justicechichex: 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
Congratulations to him. All the best in his new career.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by donnie(m): 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
lalasticlala:
Veteran Nollywood actor, Kanayo O Kanayo was recently called to bar and his family - wife, children, friends stormed the occasion to celebrate with him.

Sharing photos of his family at the event, the Nollywood star actor who is famous for his "Money Ritual" roles, wrote:

"Family is EVERYTHING"

So proud of you Sir.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by PeacenLove2: 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
This man resilient tay! Wow! Congrats, Barrister! Very inspiring.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by Andyskipo(m): 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
Obingene:
Need a little advice guys.

Between having a career in Accounting or Digital Marketing which will you choose?
They are both come with different challenges. I studied agriculture but ended up doing digital marketing on my own. It's not really easy as it's a very broad area. Pick an area of specialization in digital marketing and excel in it. It won't cost you much to learn. YouTube and forums is enough to get you going.

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by mete3: 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
It'll always worth it

Congrats To Him.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by Owaincouncil: 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
next is NYSC. U must serve your father's land.
Nairalander, where should we post him to
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by francotunsco: 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
This your enviable feat has once again rekindled my hope and desire to pursue my lawyer dream. O Lord help me.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by AlphaStorm: 2:16am On Sep 19, 2020
Barrister for Occultic and Ritual matters

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by Kingbuhari(m): 2:53am On Sep 19, 2020
He was busy doing money ritual on Nollywood when his mate became SANS... Anyway congratulations grandpa lawyer
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by enemyofprogress: 3:20am On Sep 19, 2020
Charge and bail lawyer, mtcheeeeeew
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by ennecco: 3:21am On Sep 19, 2020
Congratulations kanayo you juste give Hope to millions of people around thé World

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by pwansunriseteam: 3:29am On Sep 19, 2020
magicminister:

Stop deluding yourself bro. The standard of education those “drop out” before they even dropped out is better than everything in Nigeria put together and multiplied by 100. They already had traction on what they were working on before dropping out. Facebook was already big before he dropped out because school became a distraction. Same with Bill Gates,Microsoft’s was already huge before he dropped out to focus on the business.

Here in Nigeria, they keep hammering that they have dripped out without telling you that they were already gaining insane traction before dropping out. Mumu people will then drop out without any business that’s growing or any real plan except being a musician. Unfortunately, 9.9/10 do not succeed!

Just like my friend from back then in school. He signed his first mumu record deal and dropped out against my advise. Even though I didn’t use my degree, the money I saved up to go into business was from a regular 9-5 job... today, I’m humbly approaching my first billion and he’s still doing yo yo yo in studio.
Let me hear word which degree are You talking about? Nigeria? Where degree has become a worthless commodity, go round and check all the graduated and see how many who have been unemployed years after leaving school or highly under employed and been paid peanut as salary. Time and season have changed, this is the era of Tech and all you need is what you can do and the level of innovation your brain can process. Let t me now shock You! Do you know that we have many Junior or high level paying developers who work remotely today and earn bucks in thousands of dollars and many of them are drop off who chose to focus ane pay attention to their Software development career. Do you Know that Adewale Yusuf the founder of Tech point was a drop out!. This is a Technology age no Company except Government Jobs or few Private Companies will be so much interested in your certificate than what you have to offer. I am not saying the ones who are in school should start dropping out but I am trying to pass a message across that you need more than a degree to suceed in life. That degree will become a worthless paper in your hands if you can't use your God given brain to think of a viable ideas that can change your life and the society.

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by thesmallgod(m): 5:50am On Sep 19, 2020
folarr:
Nice. This is wonderful, He is a testament of not giving up on a dream
Abi Thessalonica
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by Peerlessme(f): 6:09am On Sep 19, 2020
congratulations sir
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by jeff1607(m): 6:12am On Sep 19, 2020
He made a lot of sacrifices to get there lol
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by opribo(m): 6:21am On Sep 19, 2020
Congratulations on your call to bar but it's nothing to make noise about because young boys and girls of 20 & 21 years already have it. It would have been better if done on a low key just like your other colleagues who are called to the bar before you.

Anyhow, congrats on your call to bar.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:37am On Sep 19, 2020
dalass:

This is about Kanayo... Carry your matter go somewhere else! undecided

You're in no position to tell me what to do on this forum so fuckoff.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by ufuosman(m): 7:50am On Sep 19, 2020
Congrats
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by femi4: 7:54am On Sep 19, 2020
The last pix though... He turned that thing up side down
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by Mike008(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2020
This is inspiring.
Am glad he'll no longer resolve things in the bloodier way, but the legal way.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by ACE1010: 9:57am On Sep 19, 2020
Congratulations big Bros...
Barrister at law no be joke cheesy grin
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by adonaimart(m): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2020
Wow, he eventually got his dreams even at 100yrs old. Never ever belittle yaself. Its in u to make it!
Congratulations sir!
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by komek(m): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
What happened to his wife
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by Princessbettyj(f): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by iwuchukwutony(m): 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
Only God knows the kind of people we have. So an actor can become this. A Lot of things wey man dey see among actors. Na waooh, God will give you grace to win oooh. i know say no business wey money no dey just know how to do it right.

All the best man.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by Edwin1441: 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
Oga you dey vex o, did you want to born the whole Nigeria

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by Hahnemann: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
After motivating a lot of young people to go into money ritual via ur roles in various movies, you have now gone to be a lawyer. My God forgive you for almost misleading me.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by dhappyking(m): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
Congratulations to KOK. One of our very best. Eti okwe, eri okwe!
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by brainshaker(m): 12:24am On Sep 20, 2020
Can't spot meek mill d lost son of the family

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) by magicminister: 4:51am On Sep 21, 2020
pwansunriseteam:

Let me hear word which degree are You talking about? Nigeria? Where degree has become a worthless commodity, go round and check all the graduated and see how many who have been unemployed years after leaving school or highly under employed and been paid peanut as salary. Time and season have changed, this is the era of Tech and all you need is what you can do and the level of innovation your brain can process. Let t me now shock You! Do you know that we have many Junior or high level paying developers who work remotely today and earn bucks in thousands of dollars and many of them are drop off who chose to focus ane pay attention to their Software development career. Do you Know that Adewale Yusuf the founder of Tech point was a drop out!. This is a Technology age no Company except Government Jobs or few Private Companies will be so much interested in your certificate than what you have to offer. I am not saying the ones who are in school should start dropping out but I am trying to pass a message across that you need more than a degree to suceed in life. That degree will become a worthless paper in your hands if you can't use your God given brain to think of a viable ideas that can change your life and the society.

You made some good points and I do agree that a degree in itself, does not hold the keys to success but degrees offer you some level of
Flexibility that individuals without degrees do not have.

For example, a lot of tech jobs require atleast an undergrad degree right?
Individuals that went to university often have a larger social network which may come in handy at some point.

A degree can only appreciate in value and it’s a life time asset.

I am of the school of thought that believe you can do both. You can earn a degree and still hustle and if your hustle blow before the degree, you can focus on that.

Finally, since we like to mention “drop outs” as an excuse to not do more, I wish to inform you that majority of the richest folks on the Forbes list actually graduated and worked 9-5 before going on to innovate and grow someone impactful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sheebah Karungi's Makeup Washed By Sweat During Performance (photo) / Davido: My New Private Jet Has Arrived / Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.