Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle (70604 Views)

Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) / SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) / Monkey Steals Banana From Parked Truck, Caught On Camera (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by EyezofGod120: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
That monkey is from oshodi,if u know u know
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by CheGuevara101(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
No kind of news man no go see on NAIRALAND. From snakes, rats, goats to monkeys, I don't understand what's happening to these Mod's.

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Sijo01(f): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
Slay monkey cheesy
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by OlawaleBammie: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2020
And u want to convince me that Angel Mikel never blow wizu since 2001??

hear this one again!!?

Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2020
Lol
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by OlawaleBammie: 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2020

hear this one again!!?

Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by OlawaleBammie: 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2020

hear this one again!!?

hear this one again!!?

Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by OlawaleBammie: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2020

hear this one again!!?

Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by godofuck231: 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
delzbaba:
it happens often
so cute
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by ruggedtimi(m): 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
I amazed how the monkey held tight to the phone without dropping it
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by DESTROTECH(m): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
Lol
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Mars16(m): 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
World Don spoil even monkey too won feel among.
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Yakson09: 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
End time monkey.
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Angelfrost(m): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
delzbaba:
it happens often

Monkey sef like better tin!!! See as the animal calm down dey do selfie with fine chick!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Forumobserver12(m): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

That monkey is a female monkey....

Don't ask me how I know

Lol very funny, please tell the house why you think so?
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by micflo28(m): 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
Smart monkey. He will make a better leader in one certain zoo nation wink wink
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by miriamchi(f): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Every Creature created by God are lovely and Have their Special attributes and Characters..

It's when we Return for the Millienium Reign with Christ that we would Witness First Hand the unique Sweet Bond between Humans and Animals..

O my God! I Must Make Heaven by Death or Rapture..

I Can't afford to Miss it For anyone or anything..
What about U?
Please which church do u attend?
You sound like a Seventh Day Adventist.
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
micflo28:
Smart monkey. He will make a better leader in one certain zoo nation wink wink
grin grin grin it's not good o cheesy cheesy
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Righteousness89(m): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
miriamchi:
Please which church do u attend?
You sound like a Seventh Day Adventist.

I am A CHOSEN

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by micflo28(m): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
Monkeys, urang utans and other primates with their encounter with humans help them to learn our attitudes and stuffs we do. They have pretty large cerebrum. If they are well trained,we could build worthy allies out of them like we did with dogs and cats.
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Edoziesmart(m): 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
Iyoocartel:

Iyoooo cartel

All i want right now bu isi benji Asata

Bros take life easy. Try to dey smoke loud once once. Every time rapture and death you just go just dey make person feel somehow dey put unnecessary fear for person body. i been Wan enter new haven now Mai find one nleka With ukwu like Rose amber own for the weather but you don make me change mind now.

This one don too over listen to jeriq rap

Hope you dey listen to nuno zigi and tidinz rap the way you do for jeriq the hustler?

042 bụ our base

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
saajus:
It seems we truly came from these guys. They can't just cease to amaze me.

By your logic it is possible that your great grand father was an amazing monkey
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Iyoocartel(f): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
Edoziesmart:

This one don too over listen to jeriq rap

Hope you dey listen to nuno zigi and tidinz rap the way you do for jeriq the hustler?

042 bụ our base
Iyoooo cartel

Alobam
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Amethyst111(f): 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
ruggedtimi:
I amazed how the monkey held tight to the phone without dropping it
Bros, this your English get as e be o. You for kukuma type for your native language nau, at least, a few of your kinsmen are also on this forum. wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Decentdave(m): 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Every Creature created by God are lovely and Have their Special attributes and Characters..

It's when we Return for the Millienium Reign with Christ that we would Witness First Hand the unique Sweet Bond between Humans and Animals..

O my God! I Must Make Heaven by Death or Rapture..

I Can't afford to Miss it For anyone or anything..
What about U?
heaven for sure my brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Burgerlomo: 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
Slay queen or king monkey grin
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Goahead(m): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
Dude is gonna have a case with PETA for copyright ownership of the footage and photos.
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Freeeanijor: 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
See him ugly face like monkey
Re: Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
Even monkey like better things like Bolanle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja / Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.