Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,231 members, 7,811,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Group Of Investors Looking To Buy And Invest In Businesses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Group Of Investors Looking To Buy And Invest In Businesses (363 Views)

Email Marketers In Businesses: Join Here / The Company I Work For Invests In Businesses With Good Prospects / The Company I Work For Invests In Businesses With Good Prospects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Of Investors Looking To Buy And Invest In Businesses by sweetmichael007: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
We have group of investors looking to buy into ongoing businesses with a track record of earnings.

Ongoing businesses that needs new cash investment to grow their businesses or an outright sale of the business

These investors are interested in small to medium scale businesses with yearly earning capacity within 8 million to 800,000,000 million naira.

They invest their hard earned money in different business sectors and industry.

If you know anyone who needs an investor in his or her business with a good earning potential that is scalable or want to sale his business outright,tell him or her to send a mail, explaining the nature of his business and how much he intends selling or raising for the business to this email: universal.listingsng@gmail.com
Re: Group Of Investors Looking To Buy And Invest In Businesses by wealthpreach(m): 1:03am On Sep 19, 2020
sweetmichael007:
We have group of investors looking to buy into ongoing businesses with a track record of earnings.

Ongoing businesses that needs new cash investment to grow their businesses or an outright sale of the business

These investors are interested in small to medium scale businesses with yearly earning capacity within 8 million to 800,000,000 million naira.

They invest their hard earned money in different business sectors and industry.

If you know anyone who needs an investor in his or her business with a good earning potential that is scalable or want to sale his business outright,tell him or her to send a mail, explaining the nature of his business and how much he intends selling or raising for the business to this email: universal.listingsng@gmail.com
is 5k processing fee involved?

1 Like

Re: Group Of Investors Looking To Buy And Invest In Businesses by ehinmowo: 3:25am On Sep 19, 2020
Finally some sensible thread on business section.
Re: Group Of Investors Looking To Buy And Invest In Businesses by dreaizy(m): 8:58am On Sep 23, 2020
wealthpreach:
is 5k processing fee involved?
Hello boss, I sent you an email. I just need 5 minutes of your time. thanks in advance.
Re: Group Of Investors Looking To Buy And Invest In Businesses by wealthpreach(m): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
dreaizy:

Hello boss, I sent you an email. I just need 5 minutes of your time. thanks in advance.
replied
Re: Group Of Investors Looking To Buy And Invest In Businesses by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
Abeg they should start their own business
Re: Group Of Investors Looking To Buy And Invest In Businesses by kashboy222(m): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
dreaizy:

with you
Re: Group Of Investors Looking To Buy And Invest In Businesses by Jerzeeloaded: 9:28am On Sep 28, 2020
wealthpreach:
replied

Re: Group Of Investors Looking To Buy And Invest In Businesses by mrsage(m): 11:02am On Sep 28, 2020
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Funds Available!! / Minimum Withdrawal Is 200 .check This / CAC Business Registration Made: How To Register Business With Less Than 11K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.