Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (323440 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by cyndylove64(f): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kekereekun123:
polling units dont win elections. Obj lost his polling unit but still won overall.
am not disputing that,but I think u should also know that PDP is ready to reclaim Edo state,if APC wins edolites will protest.Edo is not IMO state that supreme court gave APC Governor seat.and before u say am from EDo am not.

7 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by therajah: 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
contigiency:
Let me repeat what I have been telling people. If Pastor Izy-Iyamu of APC wins with a margin less than 50k, I would clap for Obaseki of PDP.
Your clap will be loud

8 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by xcellentgraphic: 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
ghettokid1:
Local boy is becoming confident..
Where you get this one from

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by ghettokid1(m): 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
fergie0o1:

grin cheesy grin grin

The election is won and lost, tbh.
no be lie...the loosers know already grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by rowosky(m): 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
The amount of users viewing this thread is scary �

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
dokie:

Your perspective is idealistic, but realistically, it was fear that made him not decamp.

Nevertheless, he lost nothing. Life goes on.
I guess you live in ambodes head

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by DrOBD(m): 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
Don't call people from a particular area dull. Esan people are some of the smartest people I know.

We are on same page, so i hope you will edit and delete the "dull".

All the best.

osazsky:
aneni is a god there that gave them more than 70 percent federal jobs especially the youth.if Adam's had gone there to campaign he would have been lynched those guys nor get joy o.after obaseki 4 years the next governor will come from there but if ize wins them go waite for 8 years that side na northern politics them they play for that region dull but smart people

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by osazsky(m): 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
Wollykayb:

They think we are as pathetic as IPOB

Atiku releasing fake result for all him mumu followers and they are already masturbating as if they won lotto grin

INEC result will shock you na
if these ounces are fake..its over 8 hrs since voting ended at least by now we for don see one original result released by any media or apc secretary self

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by ghettokid1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
xcellentgraphic:
Where you get this one from
From a credible source...

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
WonderManly:
Na like this we go take do am for here on NairaLand. Oya, let's go...
Like for __PDP
Share for APC

That was how atiku too won on nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by femicyrus(m): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
Creeza:
how is it fake oga. I updated results from my ward even before it hit the inec portal. I'm not happy o dont come and make me angry more. Better mind your self ND quit this child's play
when they say it is fake, your "updated" result is inconsequential. This is Nigeria and you can't even protest!

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by osazsky(m): 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
DrOBD:
Don't call people from a particular area dull. Esan people are some of the smartest people I know.

We are on same page, so i hope you will edit and delete the "dull".

All the best.

sorry sir I will do d needful
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by phidipe(m): 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
ODE
Oracleforce:
Evil travail in the night or darkness not in the day time....
Obaseki and his Nyamiri crew will be taught the lesson they will. never forget in their life...

If Wike the wicked like let him die in Edo state....there are some official jobs that need his attention...he is wasting his time n Edo state....
Rivers state doctors are complaining about welfare package, he refuses to give it to them...and here he is, running after election that has been declared before the beginning of the election....

Oshimole and the rest are not talking because their plans are going on well.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by EgusiShankly: 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
ghettokid1:
Local boy is becoming confident..
Where did you get this from?
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by jamalnation(m): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
Who is leading?
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by DrOBD(m): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
Correct man. We move.

osazsky:
sorry sir I will do d needful

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Creeza(m): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
ghettokid1:
The margin wey obaseki go take beat iyamu will be more than barca 2-8 bayern
Oga this your chart get as e take be o. The figures are rounded

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
10:41pm, Collation center, Etsako Central. St. John Boys Model G/S, Fugar.
WARD 06

AA-0
ADC-1
ADP-7
APC -1367
APGA-0
APM-0
APP-1
LP-1
NNPP-1
NRM-1
PDP-1228
SDP-1
YPP-0
ZLP-0

10:57pm, Collation center Etsako Central
At John boys model G/S,
Fugar.
WARD 5
PU 4

AA-0
ADC-1
ADP-1
APC -851
APGA-0
APM-0
APP-0
LP-0
NNPP-0
NRM-0
PDP-563
SDP-0
YPP-0
ZLP-0

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
EgusiShankly:

Where did you get this from?
ghettokid1, these results are about 4hours old.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Galactico4ever(m): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
rowosky:
The amount of users viewing this thread is scary �
As in eh.I just checked it and am so dumbfounded.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by martineverest(m): 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
Oracleforce:

Are you talking about the late Tony Anneinh? It is obvious that your sentiment has affected your sense of right judgement
yes sir...Tony anenih have inculcated his love for pdp in esanland

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by TruthinAction: 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
If APC wins, don't cry when herdsmen take over your communities in just the way Nigerians are crying for voting in 'Buhari'.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by garfield1: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
Galactico4ever:
As in eh.I just checked it and am so dumbfounded.

Majority are praying for pdp to win

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Creeza(m): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
femicyrus:
when they say it is fake, your "updated" result is inconsequential. This is Nigeria and you can't even protest!
Look at this one, figures I went to collect from both APC and pdp agents differently and surpringly they tallied.

If I see anything else apart from that I'll know Nigeria is beyond redemption

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Eriokanmi: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
osazsky:
I must applaud mr president for been neutral.this is d most peacefull and best election we have had in nigeria since 1960..maybe trump and EU played a part...most politicians refuse to rigg with the fear of ban and property confiscation abroad
lool. I told somebody today that America is doing to the election riggers what our government should have done. Shame on our leaders. No election in Nigeria has been this peaceful since 1960 with no single death recorded. See the police becoming civil and neutral wow! The apc couldn't have differed. The 2016 election which produced obaseki wasn't as calm as this. More of the visa ban abeg yankee grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by EgusiShankly: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
fergie001:
ghettokid1, these results are about 4hours old.
OK
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by osazsky(m): 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
zikter:
What is you people's issues with Ambode? The man refused to decamp, contested primaries on his party and lost, accepted defeat and moved on. He didn't see politics as do or die, simple. You keep castigating our politicians for having no ideologies when they cross carpet, but here you are again talking about innocent Ambode that refused to decamp. Let the man rest and simply focus on Edo election
I see him as the s.i unit of cowardice.i wonder what tinubu gave to these people see blind man..if he was your father tell me the truth will u be happy he gave up without a fight.i feel for ambode children cuz them go they watch now how man suppose be for real life

12 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Bash92(m): 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
martineverest:
where them wan get the 3 local government with high voters?....the most populated local government in Edo state are in Edo south and Edo central

My brother this APC can perform any magic o..... Even at the collation centre on live TV. PDP agent challenged them of there being a removal of vote of 1000 from PDP vote. The Prof in charge of collation said if PDP is not happy they should go to tribunal

Thats how APC excaped that day in Osun o, to fight another day. The rerun was a formality cos APC came prepared with both thugs and security men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (99) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.